CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

About time somebody called them out. Even CE pros have said the later games are more "competitive/balanced"

lol

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

About time somebody called them out. Even CE pros have said the later games are more "competitive/balanced"

by pros, you mean 1 person, and by more competitive/balanced, you mean less host advantage. because that's all that was said. Even tho he said "more competitive" at first, later he admitted that was the wrong word to use. way to take what he said and stretch it ten thousand miles. 

edit: later in that thread that same person talks about neutral host ce blowing the other halos out of the water. And using the same logic on his first couple of posts, halo4 would be the best competitive/balanced title

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

@@LethuL

I've always had a generous amount of respect for the other halos and their top players, but I've also noticed the same trend being played out for the past 10+ years.  There's two types of halo players, the passionate ones who at the end of the day realize you're just some kid thats good at a video game, and the ones who would take a bullet for you because you're on their favorite team..  "Pros" are so used to having their dicks sucked by the latter, that they see anyone (usually halo 1 kids) who don't act that way as either:  arrogant, elitist, rude, too cool, old, troll etc etc.  and they just can't handle it.

Nobodies here to take your 3 map "HCS" mojo or make you feel inferior, if you make ridiculous claims like ryanoob, you're going to get called out on it, take it like a man.

Also, I don't speak for the random people who apparently are halo ogs on these forums, they don't goto lans and I've never heard of them before.  They represent themselves and themselves only.

Btw, how cold is it in Formals shadow?  JKKKKK  Love you.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

by pros, you mean 1 person, and by more competitive/balanced, you mean less host advantage. because that's all that was said. Even tho he said "more competitive" at first, later he admitted that was the wrong word to use. way to take what he said and stretch it ten thousand miles.

edit: later in that thread that same person talks about neutral host ce blowing the other halos out of the water. And using the same logic on his first couple of posts, halo4 would be the best competitive/balanced title

I hope you're right and we see a HCS for all halo games, but for now the best players are playing h2a, and we should support the pros as they bring in the viewers

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope you're right and we see a HCS for all halo games, but for now the best players are playing h2a, and we should support the pros as they bring in the viewers

Support the league, the "Pros" will go where the money is, nothing more, nothing less, their supposed  "love" for Halo is nothing but a fallacy covered in " Im good at Halo and I can make money from it if there is a legit league".

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lethul calling someone else elitest?

f0cde6938580e5394f660b3fc785755f.jpg

I mean, sorry that you were like 6 years old when the 2 best and most competitive games in the series were released and/or are bad at them. H1 elitists annoy me from time to time, too, but at least they actually have a right and a reason to be elitist, and it's for a game that's actually good (unlike the only 2 you were good at in Reach and H4, which are the 2 least skillful games in the entire series). >_>

*puts up flame shield*

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Support the league, the "Pros" will go where the money is, nothing more, nothing less, their supposed "love" for Halo is nothing but a fallacy covered in " Im good at Halo and I can make money from it if there is a legit league".

Or don't bash them when they take time up to post

You just gotta let the H1 kids be. They are often generally shitty beings in real life and as a result they like to believe that they are good at Halo CE because they are a special class of humans with superior genetic traits. In reality, they just played a game that no one else played or cared about nearly as much as them so they felt talented.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

If I went back in time right now i'd be pro in every halo besides halo 1, but it's ok landonio I respect your opinion seeing as how you being born and playing those 2 games shows your expertise. Well guys I guess this proves my point from my original post, thanks for ruining another 2 pages of this thread i'll be back in 3 days hopefully it's a little more civil in here.

EDIT: I just called this post a tweet, I gotta get off the internet

:saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

8-1 CLG. Str8 Rippin definitely needs to work on their team work. Arguing mid game and not knowing sides on sanc isn't probably the best.

BtH vs Optic next

• Upvote (+1) 3

I was all for getting a little OT about maps a few pages ago but the way this thread has devolved into this is really unnecessary. Just my 2 cents. 

Anyway, anyone having a hard time deciding which team they're gonna support for the season now that frequent team changes have been (mostly) curtailed? Currently debating Denial and CLG. Really like the players on both teams. 

I was all for getting a little OT about maps a few pages ago but the way this thread has devolved into this is really unnecessary. Just my 2 cents. 

Anyway, anyone having a hard time deciding which team they're gonna support for the season now that frequent team changes have been (mostly) curtailed? Currently debating Denial and CLG. Really like the players on both teams. 

You spelled Str8 Rippin wrong twice

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL how am I getting negged, even though I made it clear that I am trolling? (even though I actually have a point about H1 elitists, while annoying at times, are actually being justified to a degree because they've been playing competitive Halo longer than most people and because H1 is the most competitive console FPS of all time). I didn't even read whatever argument you guys are even talking about. Just clicked on the most recent page. I've said multiple times that Lethul was a great player and pretty hilarious at times. Nice to know that Lethul, the ultimate troll, is actually untrollable. Thx gais.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1