CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I would want to see a CE tourney happen. Especially the names on the list that OG2 made, the Four Horsemen Missigno etc etc. It'd also be cool if the current crop of pros could take shot at the CE pros and see if they could stack up

Unless they do it themselves, it's unlikely to happen. There have been plenty of rumors in the past, and I even wanted to attempt something by myself pure out of pocket but discussed that with various people within the scene and it would have just been a bigger hit than I wanted to take, despite how fun CE is.

The last of ANYTHING that I heard was Legend was throwing around the idea of $10,000 tournament for 2's. I told him if he did do something like that (even if the prize money was less) I would help out with the prize pool.

MCC has us in a weird state. We can practice online now easily, meaning the majority of people who play halo, not just the xbc h1 players. However, the game is so poor I doubt anybody on the top 40 list would even want to play for money over Halo PC. We'd probably use OG boxes, CRTVs and maybe Halo 1.5 if there was ever a tournament, but sadly I don't see anything happening soon.

no idea who asked about spread on h1 pistol a couple days ago, and I doubt you'll see it but apparently there is more spread on PC's version. I can't find any site or link to the info, but remember cT and others mentioning it on various sites. If the minimum the bullet can deviate on console is .2%, the maximum is something like .4%. Very low, where PC's minimum might still be .2% but than the maximum it can deviate is 4.0% or some extreme number. Not extreme in Halo 3 standards, but you can definitely notice off host HEH cross map. I can lead someone like crazy and still watch my bullet trail them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It definitely does, it happened on Ninja's stream last night.

Well I guess that's our answer for why there's no flag game types in HCS.

I'm sure we'll see them back in the mix when it's fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey, Lastman! Guess what? New decade but same problems!

I was kicked from Warp. =(

Btw, that flag glitch is ridiculous. You pick it up 5 times in a row and the counter just keeps going down till it resets, lol. Theres like nothing u can do but beat the clock to ur flag. #MarathonMan #RelayRace

Hey, Lastman! Guess what? New decade but same problems!

I was kicked from Warp. =(

Btw, that flag glitch is ridiculous. You pick it up 5 times in a row and the counter just keeps going down till it resets, lol. Theres like nothing u can do but beat the clock to ur flag. #MarathonMan #RelayRace

You deserve a solid team, good luck.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would want to see a CE tourney happen. Especially the names on the list that OG2 made, the Four Horsemen Missigno etc etc. It'd also be cool if the current crop of pros could take shot at the CE pros and see if they could stack up

tom didn't make that list, he just advertised the fuck out of it bc he finally got #1.  also, they wouldn't stack up, it wouldn't be close, if anything it would be extremely embarrassing for them and then they'd all run to their computers and start the excuse train.

• Upvote (+1) 4

tom didn't make that list, he just advertised the fuck out of it bc he finally got #1.  also, they wouldn't stack up, it wouldn't be close, if anything it would be extremely embarrassing for them and then they'd all run to their computers and start the excuse train.

I mean half the pros already do that anyways after events lol

Does anyone know if there's an online tournament on the weekend of December 12th? Can't seem to find any solid proof anywhere. 

also, they wouldn't stack up, it wouldn't be close, if anything it would be extremely embarrassing for them and then they'd all run to their computers and start the excuse train.

I watched a couple vids with ryanoob playing with mcdick against two other guys who aren't top players. I was embarrassed for him. If they played any other halo game he would have had done much better, yet he still claimed "it's not as skillful or deep as ppl say it is" or some similar nonsense. I can only imagine how much inside rage mcdick had during those games.

I really want to see 2v2 matches between the top h1 players versus the top h2a/current players

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've yet to see a thread where h1 players aren't there arguing to prove their manhood

Even in the teams discussion thread...

When you guys announcing what org you're a part of? Thought it supposed to be this week.

From Naded's twitch mods are saying Str8 Rippin's 4th is Prototype.

Good fucking move. Str8 Sick & Prototype work well together. That team has a lot of fire power, if they can blend well and if T2 can raise his game back up to a level it once was...look out for them.

It's crazy how T2 came back and put together a team like that, these players must really believe he can still be an effective player. Good luck to them.

I've yet to see a thread where h1 players aren't there arguing to prove their manhood

No one was trying to prove anything and maybe some current pro players shouldn't think they are the end all be all to "good halo players" or that they can dominate every single halo game because they are considered good in the most current version,  then get exposed for it. We're still waiting on that indescribable knowledge to being a better halo player too.

8ykKuhv.png

Don't confuse someone's passion for something else. The main person in here discussing H1 was @@Teapot and I don't remember him trying to prove anything other than Ryan's ignorance and understanding of the game. Not sure how that can be classified as "arguing to prove their manhood" when Ryan was the one talking about being good enough to keep up with top players (which was completely false) or that it wasn't as skillful as ppl make it seem (because he clearly doesn't understand the game as you can see from watching any h1 with him in it). when you say stuff like that you should expect ppl who know better to take offense to it. It's ok to not be good at every single game, it's ok. Being a pro now doesn't mean you can just pop in any halo disc and continue to do the things you can do in H2A, especially when the games play nothing alike. this isn't going from H2A to H3 or Reach.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Even in the teams discussion thread...

When you guys announcing what org you're a part of? Thought it supposed to be this week.

No idea, I can tell you we will still be going as Believe the Hype though so there's that  :chiefdancing:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Rekt

Online FFAs to determine lan 4v4 seeding is dumb as fcuk

But then again so is h2a

• Upvote (+1) 2

You act like i'm talking about just this situation. I visit TeamBeyond and lurk around daily and the amount of arguments and pissing contests you guys get into is pathetic. At least the arguments I get into are normally starting from me trolling but you guys really are some of the most elitist and annoying people people i've had the misfortune of dealing with on the internet, and I talk to APG on a daily basis so that is saying something. Sorry if that hurts your h1 feelings but honestly I think anyone who isn't in the whole h1 badass group agrees with it. I've honestly seen threads just stop being posted in after you guys come in and start rambling on about shit. We get it, you played h1 and you're cooler than us just go talk about it in an appropriate thread. 

ON TOPIC: BtH top 2

I can only speak for myself, but I've never once posted about h1 in regards to me being "cooler" than anyone who hasn't played it, that would be fucking corny as hell lol. I've only mentioned the game in terms of it's high skill gap, depth and overall greatness compared to other games, not about being on some pedestal or #h1masterrace type shit, again..that would be really corny. However, I do believe 100% that every top h1 player would absolutely rape every top h2a player not named ogre 2 and vice versa, this is just common sense. It is what it is.

I think yall are taking these h1 related posts the wrong way. I wish everyone would take some time to play and learn h1, especially now. It's a great game. Anyway, this is the HCS thread, so yea...back on topic

EG 1st

I visit TeamBeyond and lurk around daily and the amount of arguments and pissing contests you guys get into is pathetic.

About time somebody called them out. Even CE pros have said the later games are more "competitive/balanced"

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2