CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Very interesting....

I wonder what's going on right now with that VWS roster: is it just Legit and Naded now, or is Goofy still on it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Very interesting....

I wonder what's going on right now with that VWS roster: is it just Legit and Naded now, or is Goofy still on it?

Legit can't attend the second event. When I asked what our plans were I didn't receive a solid response. So I decided to make stuff happen for myself, eSports isn't friendly to people who wait.

Brett and T2 have been playing a lot together so I see that road happening if someone leaves Str8.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Legit can't attend the second event. When I asked what our plans were I didn't receive a solid response. So I decided to make stuff happen for myself, eSports isn't friendly to people who wait.

Brett and T2 have been playing a lot together so I see that road happening if someone leaves Str8.

Thanks for giving us the inside scoop.

Appreciate it. Look forward to seeing what you do with whatever team you end up on.

So then what is goofy gonna do??

Return of GMM???

Watching Walshy's stream as he finally gets into custom games...and who else is in the lobby when he joins but the legend POWEEZY.

Poweezy is BACK. 

:halo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nah, CLG is moving into a legit complex in Arcadia Dec 1st. We'll do a house tour, you'll see. Plenty of room for everyone :)

Kelby :o

naded said on his stream he was teaming with roy, pistol and snipedown but i think he got dropped cause roy wanted to team with his brother, which is understandable.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can the God Squad comeback. I know me and a lot of other people loved Ogre 2 Pistola Roybox line up. Bring it back PLEASE!

Can the God Squad comeback. I know me and a lot of other people loved Ogre 2 Pistola Roybox line up. Bring it back PLEASE!

Don't think OG2 is going anywhere. He's got a great team which is now CLG to boot

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

naded said on his stream he was teaming with roy, pistol and snipedown but i think he got dropped cause roy wanted to team with his brother, which is understandable.

That would be my favorite team in a heart beat. The one with naded

Don't think OG2 is going anywhere. He's got a great team which is now CLG to boot

I know, that makes me sad. That squad had everything except for the Final Boss name........stupid MLG

If Roy is looking to team with Box that means Str8 is gonna be looking for at least 1. Naded would probably be favourite for that spot.

Team of Roybox, Ola and Snipedown would be forum favourites I think.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Roy is looking to team with Box that means Str8 is gonna be looking for at least 1. Naded would probably be favourite for that spot.

Team of Roybox, Ola and Snipedown would be forum favourites I think.

Agreed on both fronts. Naded to str8 and roy, lunch, ola, snipedown would be saweet