CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Welcome to the forums Kelby!

Happy to be here. Lots of good stuff coming from us in the future. We shall all be witness to the glory that will (hopefully) be Halo's triumphant return. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Excited to see Halo back in the eSports scene. Hoping to land a spot as a coach on a team.

Also, regarding other top organizations like CLG, it's something that I've been working on and have been in discussion with. Hoping to have more info soon. :)

From the sounds of it, Str8 is sticking together:

"Of course, everyone on our team will be streaming. I'll keep everyone posted."

As much as I love the results of the last event, I don't think this team really has what it takes. I could be wrong though.

Really? I think that roster can do really well in the future. They just need a 4th now and I don't think legit will leave vws, seems he wants to stay with naded. If Roy stays then that team could look scary despise they're fourth pick.

Really? I think that roster can do really well in the future. They just need a 4th now and I don't think legit will leave vws, seems he wants to stay with naded. If Roy stays then that team could look scary despise they're fourth pick.

No, the Str8 rippin squad that went to the invitational are sticking together(maybe minus Walshy). Str8 Sick left Isolation Halo so Str8 Rippin don't need a 4th.

They say call a doctor if it lasts longer than 4 hours... I've been full erect since the announcement of MCC. Wutdew?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well seeing how there hasnt been anything to stick your dick in yet, I'd go see that doctor.

Hey @@LastMan can you add my team? 

iSolation Empire Warp - Saintly, Stillmatic, KnightyKnight, NoShield

We are looking to attend all HCS events.

As in the house in LA that currently houses their LoL team?

If so that house is gunna be extremely packed...

As in the house in LA that currently houses their LoL team?

If so that house is gunna be extremely packed...

Nah, CLG is moving into a legit complex in Arcadia Dec 1st. We'll do a house tour, you'll see. Plenty of room for everyone :)

• Upvote (+1) 4