CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

God bth going with faze would be so sick. I think theyre definitely better than optic so an optic/faze showdown and faze winning in halo would be amazing.

I doubt halo ever breaks 100k viewers, it just doesnt have the following like other top titles

With 343 aiming at esports the viewercount will hit 100k... question is how long wil it take. It should probaly not be expecter for a year or so.

• Upvote (+1) 1

With 343 aiming at esports the viewercount will hit 100k... question is how long wil it take. It should probaly not be expecter for a year or so.

The prelaunch tourney hit 50k

I think we could get 100k relatively soon

However h2a is a CHORE to watch cause

1. It's an inferior halo title

2. 3 maps

I would rather have a straight up midship remake like the one aPK is making than a onslaught/simplex. But ideally it would be nice to not have either and instead have some new forge maps or even less played forge remakes like skyline or a construct/countdown inspired map.

How is something like Ons even brought up in this conversation in 2014? The map was total shit when it was created we don't need a 10 year anniversary of it soon.

It's mindblowing to think that some people in positions of influence want to scale maps up because the BR is actually accurate.

Yes, this means map size is less of an issue in terms of combat. It doesn't mean we should attempt to force a specific scale onto the maps. They're either appropriate or they're not and an accurate starting weapon won't change that unless the aim assist is extensive such as with the DMR and its 3x scope.

Is it a little surprising to anyone else that one of the biggest names in halo ever, tsquared, and one of the biggest names right now, Naded, aren't being picked up by an org?

Unless they already are in talks with one and just haven't announced it yet. Hopefully if curse really was going to pick up the agency but was beaten to it by cloud 9 that they'll now go for Str8.

Yup, it sucks... They just need a better 4th and they would have a solid lineup. They, unlike bth, hasn't dropped any hints they would be getting picked up by an org, which sucks :/

No. Skyline. Skyline in H2A would be godlike. Just make it closed in or open on both sides and remove lifts.

Meh. Haven is the only map I enjoy playing Halo 4 on. Though Isolation can kick rocks but I like it lmfao.

I really still cannot understand how 343 did not have the foresight to remake more competitively viable maps. 

In search of a competitive team. Able to go to

Events. Communication is good. Positioning and shots on Point. If your in search of a fourth and want to run some games seeing how the chemistry is then add my gamertag: Tyme it

• Downvote (-1) 1

Meh. Haven is the only map I enjoy playing Halo 4 on. Though Isolation can kick rocks but I like it lmfao.

I really still cannot understand how 343 did not have the foresight to remake more competitively viable maps. 

343 is terrible at map design. I have never played a 343 map I would want to be remade.

Does anybody have access to see the progress of these forgers maps? Are there any threads out there? I'd love to take a look at them<3

anyone have any tips for double shooting? Can't seem to get the timing of rrx right :/

edit: posted in the wrong thread....

Is it a little surprising to anyone else that one of the biggest names in halo ever, tsquared, and one of the biggest names right now, Naded, aren't being picked up by an org?

Unless they already are in talks with one and just haven't announced it yet. Hopefully if curse really was going to pick up the agency but was beaten to it by cloud 9 that they'll now go for Str8.

str8 was the only previous mlg brand team that had jerseys and even sponsor logos at the launch event. Maybe t2 wants to grow his brand instead of joining an org.

If we test it enough, it must be decent for something. At least better than using a Simplex remake.

Ascension just sucks as far as map design goes. 343 is controlling the settings so probably lots of testing being done.

Maybe Ascension hill at a push. No ball though, ball rolls too much

I think the fact that they have the "Str8 Rippin" team name is the sticking point as to why they are not getting an org.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Should simplex be the same size as halo 4? Or bigger/smaller to compensate for the better. BR?

Why is Simplex even being mentioned? It's a map that's a spiritual successor from Onslaught/Amplified which is a spiritual successor from Midship.

WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE 2 BASE 2 TOWER DONUT MAPS. PLEASE.

Let skilled forgers create new maps that bring interesting gameplay that promotes new meta, not this stale garbage.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Lol, there is no such thing as changing the meta for halo anymore, if you are talking game play wise. The best thing to do for h2a is to create a midship map and wait for DLC if there is any and enjoy, simply, competition.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Should simplex be the same size as halo 4? Or bigger/smaller to compensate for the better. BR?

It shouldn't be anything because it should never be played again... :bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not a fan of these concrete looking plain blocks given to us in forge, they just don't look as good as the blocks in Reach/ 4 imo.