CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

IS confined good or should we stick with Onslaught?

When are people going to learn that RT/FAV polls are wholly biased toward Retweets, since that option spreads the word, while Favorite does nothing to share it?

• Upvote (+1) 5

he should remake lockdown for oddball

You talking about the H3 foundry Lockdown or the H2A Lockdown, as they both played ball haha =p.

I do think Lockdown (H2A) should only play ball if ball works that is. King is pretty sloppy and well, we all know how TS plays on it.

Why are people condoning Salot to remake anything?

If we end up with the Pit again I will hate everything.

• Upvote (+1) 8

idk, I'm pretty stoked for Salot to be making maps, though I'd look more forward to new ones.  Wil give us a better rotation then the 3 maps we have currently.

Salot should be using his time and effort to make a scaled down version of Haven, the only good map from Halo 4.

No. Skyline. Skyline in H2A would be godlike. Just make it closed in or open on both sides and remove lifts.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know this has been said before, but I'm really trying to understand how H2A is the game being used for this league. I can hardly bring myself to watch pro streams, because it's the same 3 fucking maps over and over again. Why do they insist on having people play/spectate 3 maps? Have they said anything about forge maps being put in soon? Because they need to be in there before the next tournament, but I'm doubting that will happen (good luck with viewership). I think for the meantime they should have used the other games before they use H2A officially, so they get more time to either get DLC maps out, or quality forge maps.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Some BTH members smoke weed and take addy

Like every other halo pro...

It's really not a big deal

It's really a big deal. Sponsors don't want to associate their brands with players who can potentially be damaging to them. How you present yourself publicly, especially on social media and livestreams, has a major impact on ones value to an organization. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't think it's that hard to understand tbh. 343 actually had a hand in h2a, so that's what they wanted to implement into competitive play as they gear up for Halo 5's release and subsequent implementation into competitive as well. Regarding forge maps, I remember reading somewhere (maybe Bravo's twitter?) that 343 was open to the idea of 1 or 2 forge maps being included into tournament settings. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think it's that hard to understand tbh. 343 actually had a hand in h2a, so that's what they wanted to implement into competitive play as they gear up for Halo 5's release and subsequent implementation into competitive as well. Regarding forge maps, I remember reading somewhere (maybe Bravo's twitter?) that 343 was open to the idea of 1 or 2 forge maps being included into tournament settings.

Well it looks like salot is working with pros to get a forge map so that solves that problem

Well it looks like salot is working with pros to get a forge map so that solves that problem

I've seen the Salot support from you in multiple posts now and have got to ask.. Do you REALLY believe that Salot's maps are any good and/or innovative?

You do know that there are a LOT of better forgers than Salot right?

If you assume everything Buckeye says is extremely sarcastic you'll be closer to his real opinion. At least that's how it reads to me.

If salot makes onslaught and it gets into HCS im going to lol.

I've played that stalemap/concept way too much to be playing it again. I would legit rather have The Pit

It's really a big deal. Sponsors don't want to associate their brands with players who can potentially be damaging to them. How you present yourself publicly, especially on social media and livestreams, has a major impact on ones value to an organization.

If it's such a big deal why are they about to sign with a major gaming org?

It's not a big deal, but believe what you want

Our team will have an announcement soon. Hopefully within the next week.

FaZe

#intel