CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Do points from preseason events carry over into the regular season?

There were no points for preseason thats why its preseason it was just for testing everything out

this whole process is so top heavy right now

up and coming players i feel like dont have a great shot to make much of a splash until the game is fixed

There were no points for preseason thats why its preseason it was just for testing everything out

Yes, there were. The placings for Preseason 1 were used to award points, which were used to seed Preseason 2.

Yes, there were. The placings for Preseason 1 were used to award points, which were used to seed Preseason 2.

Both pre-season tournaments meant nothing in terms of points or seeding. It was really just for practice and to get used to playing / waiting in a tournament like that on Sundays. We won the first pre-season cup and our seed for the cup yesterday was 117  :halo:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Nope

No points for Pre-Season, real points and prizes start Sunday.

Congrats to CLG on another win, @@Heinz you da real mvp.

• Upvote (+1) 2

My bad, thx for fixing my ignorance guys.

Edit: Is there no way to delete a post?

Both pre-season tournaments meant nothing in terms of points or seeding. It was really just for practice and to get used to playing / waiting in a tournament like that on Sundays. We won the first pre-season cup and our seed for the cup yesterday was 117  :halo:

My bad, thx for fixing my ignorance. I gotta have a word with my buddy...

Maybe because they openly talk of drug use and/or actually use drugs on a live stream that sponsors have stayed away from them. Pro-tip, if you are into drug use keep it to yourself.

Some BTH members smoke weed and take addy

Like every other halo pro...

It's really not a big deal

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rick Dippers - Fugo, Siao, Demiiize,  ?

Still need 1 for Columbus.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do points from preseason events carry over into the regular season?

There were no points awarded in the Pre-Season Cup. More or less practice and bragging rights.

Points and Rewards begin to be distributed beginning Sunday.

• Upvote (+1) 1

IS confined good or should we stick with Onslaught?

From the looks of it we're getting Onslaught. No idea what Confined is, but either way the sooner the better for new maps.

We cannot play three, especially considering lockdown atm plays horribly imo, mainly for slayer.

From the looks of it we're getting Onslaught. No idea what Confined is, but either way the sooner the better for new maps.

We cannot play three, especially considering lockdown atm plays horribly imo, mainly for slayer.

he should remake lockdown for oddball

Is ball throwing that bad in H2A? I'm curious to see how Lockout ball plays.

throwing is basically dropping and beating down the ball when juggling from h2 it isnt bad at all

• Upvote (+1) 1