CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Don't get all excited guys. This isn't the full EG squad. FierceElite and Towey are in for Sdown and Roy.

Someone upload the matches on YouTube thanks

If Twitch isn't blocked wherever you are, you can watch the VODs off of their Twitch channels once it's over. That's what I'm planning on doing, and I can give you some of the times that the matches start if you'd like. There's also a chance that Snakebite will upload some of the gameplay to his YouTube.

Don't get all excited guys. This isn't the full EG squad. FierceElite and Towey are in for Sdown and Roy.

Go @@Fierce !!! 

Now that the game's been out for a while and I've been able to play a few games on it, I agree with everyone who speculated that the new jump ups on Warlord would have a negative effect on gameplay.  The jump ups in the center aren't too bad, but I really, really dislike the ones in front of the bases.  It's just way too easy to get into bases now, and I don't like how they clutter up the space between the bases and plats.

Enable qualified for CoD Advanced warfare season 1 so I guess him joining optic halo is now outside the realm of possibility. :(

Lol, we played well game 1. Towey and I blew it games 2 and 3.

Nah man, it's not you guys, didn't you hear Ola?

It's all the shitty games fault...

/s

The game does suck...but if I was making faster decisions, games 2 and 3 might have been better.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The game does suck...but if I was making faster decisions, games 2 and 3 might have been better.

Spawns are shit, sure, but I agree with Snipedown, games good/fun. 

Just says a lot about a pro player that complains and pours salt everywhere after every loss. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

MLGAWopen has over 200k viewers. Doubt we'll ever get to that point in Halo again. At least with CoD they get a game true to it's nature with added movement abilities. 

If Halo 5 was Halo 5 without sprint  and JUST thrusters... I'd be okay with that :/

I hate how when pros win its because they are the best but when they lose its the shitty games fault. We need to get to a point where WE DONT BLAME THE GAME AND TALK LIKE "its the shitty games fault" no its your fault.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

MLGAWopen has over 200k viewers. Doubt we'll ever get to that point in Halo again. At least with CoD they get a game true to it's nature with added movement abilities. 

If Halo 5 was Halo 5 without sprint  and JUST thrusters... I'd be okay with that :/

I thought Halo 5 was going to be exactly the same as it is now, just with no sprint : ( it'd be super sweet if they allow you to shoot during thursting- hopefully... Hell it's not too late to make new maps in a year? :'D

Halo never got to that point tho

Halo never got to that point tho

It definitely did back in 2/3 days. Of course, you have to take into account the fact that back then e-sports was much less convenient/common/big. 

It definitely did back in 2/3 days. Of course, you have to take into account the fact that back then e-sports was much less convenient/common/big. 

I don't think we ever got 200K viewers... I could be wrong, but I think that's a struggle for CoD to get consistently. 

I really don't think we ever got anywhere near 200k. We had a serious amount of viewers during the prime H3 days, but I don't believe anywhere near 188k.

Guys I wasn't saying Halo had 200k, I was saying that for it's time, back when e-sports was smaller and less convenient to view, Halo was comparatively just as big.

I really don't think we ever got anywhere near 200k. We had a serious amount of viewers during the prime H3 days, but I don't believe anywhere near 188k.

what is serious amount tho.  I remember during the h4 launch event on friday night, the stream had like 14k concurrent and puckett literally tweeted out something like "wow the all time halo viewership record was just smashed".  though that tournament ended up getting 40k on sunday  

We didn't get put up when i posted us the first time but...

Galaxy - Trigga, Bruh Bruh, Tire Iron & Rabiiid

• Upvote (+1) 3