CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can't wait for CLG to put EG in their place.

They're all champions...but yes OG2 is the one true god of Halo.

Is anyone watching the GFinity tournament? Great series on right now and I really like these commentators.

Link it if you can please?

Only thing I ask is if we can get the gametype in a best of 3 and 5 back to way it use to be.

best of 3 

slayer-objective-slayer

best of 5 

objective-slayer-objective-objective-slayer

Gfinity tournament looks solid.

London Conspiracy plays Warlord Bomb very well. Cool to see different strategies evolve. Looking forward gametypes evolve further.

They're all champions...but yes OG2 is the one true god of Halo.

Fully expected your sig to be one of the ones where spinning parts come out on  the lightsaber, or it turns into a menorah, or it becomes a swiss army lightsaber.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ugh, this always fucking happens on this game in tournament play. This is why it needs a legitimate system link instead of signing into Xbox live to play LAN.

Ugh, this always fucking happens on this game in tournament play. This is why it needs a legitimate system link instead of signing into Xbox live to play LAN.

What happened?

CLG and EG are playing really early today. With EG missing Snipedown, I would be really surprised if they are able to beat CLG today.

And roy too right?

I wouldn't think much of it. CLG will win, but it doesn't matter till the first real event worth points.

I really like Gfinitys graphics package it looks really clean.

Are they still using that bad graphic which shows all four POVs at once, but they're all super tiny with no names?

Are they still using that bad graphic which shows all four POVs at once, but they're all super tiny with no names?

no i didnt see that yet lol