CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is the Gfinity event HCS sanctioned?

Nope

So since the American scene is getting all these big signings then Fnatic and Alliance should pick up 2 top or up and coming Euro teams.

I dont think they can justify that, Europe's scene is abit too segregated. UK has their own tourneys, France does their BTB thing, and Spain/Italy/Germany have their own little communities with their own local sponsors. Not alot of money in European Halo.

Whatever happened to the Singapore community. I remember they popped up out of nowhere with a slick tournament.

There is a player who hasn't played for two years who decided to pick up the controller again :goat: (This is also about every player who didn't compete in H4, Roybox, Naded, T2, etc...) They're all back in the game like they never left. :weback:

Not that I dont disagree with you on the part I left out.

All if those guys placed in at least one event in h4. Didn't really take a 2 year hiatus

That's something I love about PJ. On most teams in the past I've had to be the guy to speak up about what we can improve on, but we have numerous people able to do that on this team. Not to mention everyone here can handle criticism. We definitely still have a lot of work to do, but it's fun. Snakebite is gonna be a leader someday imo. :nugget:

Reach Anniversary in 2020.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I believe Plasmaad and the gang are bringing back the Flatline name since Plasmaad and Baseball Kid teamed up with Nickel9 in Halo 3. Thus the sig I made them.

They are looking for one so send Plasmaad a message. GT: Plasmaad

flatlinesig_small_zpsc61c3b01.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That's something I love about PJ. On most teams in the past I've had to be the guy to speak up about what we can improve on, but we have numerous people able to do that on this team. Not to mention everyone here can handle criticism. We definitely still have a lot of work to do, but it's fun. Snakebite is gonna be a leader someday imo.  :nugget:

im excited to see what u guys have been working on at the next tourney bro

Reach Anniversary in 2020.

Honestly, I'd be so excited for this if the game came out as NBNS right out of the box. Would be SO good.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

So is there a requirement to get on the illustrious F/A list on the first post because this is the 3rd time that I've politely asked to please place me upon it ;)

So is there a requirement to get on the illustrious F/A list on the first post because this is the 3rd time that I've politely asked to please place me upon it ;)

I think you have to have some serious notoriety to be placed on the HCS FA list. Could be wrong though.

Unless you have decent lan placings don't expect to be put on the list

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any reason why SK isn't on a top team? Or has he really fallen off since 2010-11?

I'd say he's really fallen off, but Im sure some would disagree.

I would say you're right.  He was fading in 2010 with finishes of 5th, 6th, 8th, and 8th.  I don't see any top 8's after 2010.

Had a great 2008-2009 though.

Is there any F/A that wants to play in the preseason online cup tomorrow? Very last minute but i just got home today. If we find a 4th before we get off tonight we'll be playing in it.

Is there any F/A that wants to play in the preseason online cup tomorrow? Very last minute but i just got home today. If we find a 4th before we get off tonight we'll be playing in it.

Im down if you still need a fourth.