CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So any ideas on who Str8 Rippin's 4th might be? Let's just say for now T2, Roy, and Ryanoob plan to stay together. I'd personally like to see Lunchbox back but didn't he get a nice job that gives him like no time for Halo?

What year is this. Lasty with the team thread.

Anyways, I'll be looking to coach.

You're as washed up as @@LastMan.

No one wants you to coach. Not even the OT NBA Thread team of me @@Havok @@bman and I forgot the 4th. 

I would think there is still a chance Str8 Sick sticks (lol) with Str8 Rippin. That team announcement was on October 22nd, which I believe was before the announcement of HCS or the Launch Invitational.

It's crazy that all these big Esport sponsors coming to Halo. It will be insane if we start having TSM, C9, EG, etc. teams in Halo. 

Extremely, and that is Travis' demeanor. He does not try to be something he is not. He is himself, always with a smile and great questions. A love for eSports and player's perspectives in and outside of the game is what makes him so likable throughout the community.

OT: The word "likable" looks weird.

Is he your older brother or something? You just d rode him harder than any man ever should. You fell just short of saying "I love him, wish he would marry me."
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Is he your older brother or something? You just d rode him harder than any man ever should. You fell just short of saying "I love him, wish he would marry me."

If that's your reaction to his defense of the interviewer, then based on your comments, said interviewer is probably your arch-enemy.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You're as washed up as @@LastMan.

No one wants you to coach. Not even the OT NBA Thread team of me @@Havok @@bman and I forgot the 4th. 

dont disrespect the king

• Upvote (+1) 1

GkbpGJw.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would think there is still a chance Str8 Sick sticks (lol) with Str8 Rippin. That team announcement was on October 22nd, which I believe was before the announcement of HCS or the Launch Invitational.

Yeah but the Isolation Halo twitter was tweeting things like "a member of isolation halo will be playing in the launch invitational tournament" so it seems like str8 sick is still officially on the isolation halo team. However, he could leave though and keep his position in the str8 rippin squad because they did so well.

Oh, they're Organizations, Sponsors and what not. Just like Optic Gaming and CLG.

For what games? I never saw those names in the MLG days.

For what games? I never saw those names in the MLG days.

Call of Duty, League of Legends, DOTA2, huge games like that. All those companies would be a good thing for Halo instantly and in the long run.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Call of Duty, League of Legends, DOTA2, huge games like that. All those companies would be a good thing for Halo instantly and in the long run.

Oh nice, I didn't know that. I thought you were refering to players so I was like, "must be H4, Reach kids."

I'd love to see LoL and DOTA2 somehow help Halo get back to where it was.

<p>

EgHesHC.jpg?1

Rosters:

Believe The Hype - Formal, Lxthul, aPG, Maniac, Coach Mr. X

Str8 Rippin - Tsquared, RyaNoob, Roy, Str8 Sick, Coach Walshy

CLG - Heinz, OGRE2, Royal 2, Snakebite, Coach Diesel

VwS Gaming - Naded, Legit, Goofy, Mikwen, Coach Wolfmayyne

OpTic Halo - Flamesword, Pistola, Ace, Snipedown, Coach Elamite

The Agency - Ninja, Hysteria, FearItSelf, Victory, Coach Towey

TCM Gaming - Riotz,TuFoxy, Ramirez, Chalkie, Coach Xavier

Purple Rain - Gandhi, Maven, Legion, Elitest

YBS - LastMan, Cizzzats, ?, ?

Free Agents:

(pending)

Rules:

• The thread will be updated every few days by myself or staff
  • If you would like an update to your roster between regularly scheduled updates, please PM me or post.
  • Point totals will be updated as they become available. If your team has points, and it has not been updated in the OP, please PM me
  • For updates, you may also contact me on Twitter
Sup lastman
  • Upvote (+1) 2

So the first online cup is Sunday. I feel like not enough info is out there. Who is playing Sunday?

Online cup? What's this?

That's what I'm saying is there's like no info out about it. I think it's like what mlg does for cod where it's pro points for seeding into the HCS championship event.

It's a little bit hostile in here so I'm gonna try to break up the tension. So... how bout dem team changes? When will the storm begin?

Whenever the first team change happens, it will just create a chain reaction.