CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yes, it does. The BR alone makes the game unplayable (but is not its only flaw). Hitting someone with this gun is just luck for a big part. And no, the spread is always there, not just with bad internet.

I'd rather have an easy-to-aim gun that is consistent than this freakin' lottery cannon.

There is a thread dedicated to this.  Take it there.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Arkanum

Bro you got a fan after today. You were holding it down in the CLG series. You had the team beyond twitch chat going ham. Salute and good luck in season 2.

• Upvote (+1) 6

@@Arkanum

Bro you got a fan after today. You were holding it down in the CLG series. You had the team beyond twitch chat going ham. Saulte and good luck in season 2.

Thank you man. I did my best, but there are things I wish I did different.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That was what Halo needed. What a day. 

It looked as if the the HCS stole the show at Pax. 

I think Noble would have put up a better fight against EG. Could have been something to see. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Thank you man. I did my best, but there are things I wish I did different.

There's always room for improvement...but If I had the ability to go back n quote the chat...ya man Aries gotta chill under intense scenarios, he had us stressed lol. Him and the rest of the noble black squad did their thing tho, great team effort all around from you guys. 

There's always room for improvement...but If I had the ability to go back n quote the chat...ya man Aries gotta chill under intense scenarios, he had us stressed lol. Him and the rest of the noble black squad did their thing tho, great team effort all around from you guys. 

Couldnt have said it better myself, Demik.

@arkanum 

Aries made some questionable plays that cost it for ya, but at the end of the day, your squad helped bring Halo back to the best state its been since Reach (imo), with some incredible matches and a cinderella story. Keep being humble and grinding, gained a new fan today. Just remember, next season youre not cinderella anymore :P Can't wait to see what you guys can come up with!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am pretty disappointed there are only 2 events before the finals next season. That is not good. I hope the unannounced event is back in UGC St Louis. Would love to go again. 

@@Arkanum

Bro you got a fan after today. You were holding it down in the CLG series. You had the team beyond twitch chat going ham. Salute and good luck in season 2.

Arkanum was truly the MVP for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am pretty disappointed there are only 2 events before the finals next season. That is not good. I hope the unannounced event is back in UGC St Louis. Would love to go again. 

Considering the season is only 4 months long, 3 LANs in that time isn't bad.

What a weekend.

good job this wknd and that last rant during the last arm to end the finals was  :lol:

It would be really awesome if during halo 5 343 made HCS like LCS. Top 8 teams go to HCS Pool play LANs every weekend and make a stable living. Teams would get more practice in teamhouses, they wouldnt have to work, and 343 would stream all of their weekend matches like LCS does. I think this would make halo skyrocket.

What a weekend.

My favorite thing you said "was that this one is gonna be a slobberknocker" Classic JR

When do you guys expect news/leaks to come out about players getting dropped/leaving for new teams?

I hope we see some recap or highlight montages coming out from the event with clips of the crowd like this.

yeah.

I wish the stream had that MLG type crowd cam where they zoom into signs in the crowd and spectators. Only missing camera angle for the stream. would have been epic