CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

:weback: V2? That was a win/win for 343 and the halo community.

Now, give us ranks in MCC ASAP and we can get keep this momentum going. I hope certain sponsorship teams stick around for season2.   :lxthul: This guy just made 20K+ so far in H2A. 

Working ranks*, haven't played MCC in quite a while now but last time I checked only one playlist is ranked and it's slayer? And you could find a level 1 even if you were a 45? Or as this finally been fixed?

Also CLG were BY FAR the most entertaining team to watch this weekend imo.

You can't be serious.

Royal 2 saved their series by hitting a snipe with seconds left. Heinz goosed multiple times. Snakebite is overall consistent.

I didn't watch all their series to back up claims with other examples but claiming Ogre 2 and Heinz are better than Royal 2 and Heinz and saying it's non-debatable basically is ********. You don't have to agree but it is at the very least debatable. Stats don't tell the whole story but when you out slay your opponents, you win the game most of the time.

If we're talking clutch plays, I could cite 75% of games being saved ogre2's plays. Heinz got goosed on 5min replays and had a poor showing today. Ogre2 had a good showing vs. EG despite the 3-0 and kept it together for the lockout ts blow out. 

Guys like Snipedown and Roy completely outclass Royal 2 because they actually know how to play, where to be, etc. These are essential skills that mean the whole team performs well instead of a guy just camping with snipe in hut for 2min. 

Ogre 2 isn't a good sniper. But he was the reason CLG capped on shrine CTF vs NB to win beccause he was hitting the right shots and was at the right place at the right time. But I guess what I have to say will fall on deaf ears.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Yoooo, can someone hit me with the viewership numbers.

What was the highest you saw? 

Didnt get to watch finals.

Didnt get to watch finals.

The highest number that I saw was 22.980 viewers.

Also congrats to EG! 

The peak was a little over 24,000 viewers. 

Working ranks*, haven't played MCC in quite a while now but last time I checked only one playlist is ranked and it's slayer? And you could find a level 1 even if you were a 45? Or as this finally been fixed?

Also CLG were BY FAR the most entertaining team to watch this weekend imo.

H2A playlist is ranked.

Will points carry over, or is everyone starting fresh?

H2A playlist is ranked.

it's default TS....with radar. That defeats the purpose for us competitive players.

• Upvote (+1) 2

H2A playlist is ranked.

Will points carry over, or is everyone starting fresh?

The competitive one? Cos I thought it was h2a slayer was ranked and the HCS was unranked?

edit; exactly, @@AkaDemiK answered it for you lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

The amount of stupid kids on this forum bewilders me. People out here saying OGRE 2 is bad? 

871.gif

You guys out here making me lose IQ points reading your BS

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Between 24,000-24,100 is what I saw. For a game thats 4 months out and is still (broken) + COD Champs NA was going on at the same time, very impressive. It an't 48K like Nov,but I'll take it considering IG had 19K peak viewership. 

Watching the finals today, and seeing the crowd get so hyped, chat going insane, everyone getting so into it, and all the crazy series (most notably CLG vs NB) I finally got that feeling like I couldn't believe we made it to this point from H4. All my friends that don't play or watch Halo are texting me about the finals today, and the clg series'. Word is getting out guys.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm expecting H5 to be much better spectator-wise. 

- Actual spectator mode.

- More maps.

- Static weapon spawns.

- Game that isn't broken (hopefully). 

:weback:  :saucey:

- Actual spectator mode.

- More maps.

- Static weapon spawns.

Goldenboy: ...and Pistola sprinted away one shot once again Walshy

Walsh: Yes...he's doing such a good job of staying alive

Goldenboy:  :unsure:

Walshy:  :unsure:

*viewers rage and make h5 sucks jokes*

• Upvote (+1) 9

he said spectator wise, not gameplay wise u nonce

And why would "spectators" enjoy watching halo4 v2?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

- Actual spectator mode.

- More maps.

- Static weapon spawns.

But will people actually stick around this time? 343 hasn't created a Halo game the fans wanted to play past 2 weeks yet unfortunately and H5 will play NOTHING like traditional Halo. Sprint, big maps, players clambering every-where, ADS, ect.. I just think it will be too different for Halo traditionalists.

lol^ at halo 4 v2. Thats a joke post right?

Also @@CoachMayyne amazingly appropriate new avatar pic.  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's just biased hate. It's not remotely Halo 4 v2. If you said you didn't like the game that's cool, but your statement is bonkers.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

rather watch that with it's static spawn timers than a 3 map game

Something being "harder" because it's based on luck doesn't make it more skillful to do.

I don't care about the name of the game.

Default Reach=Worst game and just a little ahead of Halo 4.

v7 Reach=Second best game after CE.

But there is just no "good" version of H3.

I'm going to assume you didn't play a lot of H3, but it isn't based on luck, and from what I can tell, opinions like these just came from H2/H1 elitism. Having said that, if that's what you meant, I will agree that you need a more than decent internet to be dominant. But when the host is good or if it's a LAN (there's your "good" version of H3), the skill gap is very real and shouldn't even be compared to this dumbed down version of H2C, which, BTW, wouldn't be SO superior to H3 if it wasn't for the button combos. For the record, I love and play all H1/H2/H3, can't really say what my favorite is, but H3 doesn't deserve such statements.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's just biased hate. It's not remotely Halo 4 v2. If you said you didn't like the game that's cool, but your statement is bonkers.

Ok I'm sorry, Halo 4 with descope, a better aiming system, and unlimited sprint. I'll remember to clarify next time.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1