CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Lxthul has changed his game to fit onto this EG squad and it works perfectly. He used to be a much more aggressive slayer and has now molded his playstyle to be more like Lunchbox. With the success they've had, I can't see them changing teams. I've also heard a lot of Ola's old teammates complain about how he hasn't been online enough to practice (obviously this was before he injured his hand). It will be interesting to see if CLG or another one of the teams on the cusp would be willing to cut someone to add him. I think the team that could improve the most is the rest of the Str8 roster replacing T2 with Ola. 

Awesome game play and equally awesome run LAN.

Its clear to see they were listening to the viewers feedback on how to improve. Replays, face cams, graphics. Everything was on point and hardly any down time. New update must work with how smoothly it all went

Im so happy for EG. They are on another level and the main reason for that is they are the most practiced team and the one that bickers the least. Some of the best news today was that Ola will be back, probably one if not my favourite player.

25k for the ATL LAN is great. Hopefully some new maps get added soon so we can iron out mistakes in them and teams get practiced for season 2. New maps could shake up the league standings as different teams play well on different maps. 

My optimism is revived this weekend. 

I can see alot of team changes happening

Randa, Prototype, Ola.. Didnt SK say he would be back for season 2? Maybe Goofy will get a team aswell.

I think Optic a to3 and they might shake it up after a poor weekend. Bad news for contra.

C9 might see a shake up to. It wont be Ninja either imo.

Id be surprised if Str8 didnt make a team change.

EG CLG and NB will probably keep the same personal. It all depends on Ola though, as most teams cant turn away a player like him.

Lxthul has changed his game to fit onto this EG squad and it works perfectly. He used to be a much more aggressive slayer and has now molded his playstyle to be more like Lunchbox. With the success they've had, I can't see them changing teams. I've also heard a lot of Ola's old teammates complain about how he hasn't been online enough to practice (obviously this was before he injured his hand). It will be interesting to see if CLG or another one of the teams on the cusp would be willing to cut someone to add him. I think the team that could improve the most is the rest of the Str8 roster replacing T2 with Ola. 

I would hope Pistola values himself a lot higher than to team with T2.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ola has stated before that he'll only join a team he believes can take the #1 spot. Him going to Str8 won't happen.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is just madness. Especially if skill gap is the criteria, everything in H2A is just easier to do.

Yeah but like I posted before, hating on h3 is cool.

I completely agree with you, but there's always going to be tunnel vision hate for h3/reach lol.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I would hope Pistola values himself a lot higher than to team with T2.

Did you even read my post? I said replace T2 with Ola....

Naded, Ola, Str8 Sick, and Legit

It'd be a mistake to drop Lethul for Ola. At least wait until they lose.

BTH 2009 is different. It was one event and they knew they couldn't repeat their success. EG has proven to be consistently dominant. 

Royal 2 and Snakebite are the best 2 players on CLG by far.

With that being said, I hope they don't make any changes and just continue to improve. They had a great comeback vs NB and a good WBF

Snakebite made a massive mistake in the last bomb game. EG went 4 down, perfect set up to plant bomb, but he waited on there respawn to pick up the camo top mid instead of getting the bomb plant despite his teammates insisting on him to do otherwise. That oddball game that they lost by a couple seconds to NB, they both had 0s of ball time. CLG suffers on shrine CTF because Royal 2 doesn't know how to play with the sniper. I'm sorry but those two have massive problems with their gameplay and anybody who thinks they're the two best players on that squad dont understand halo

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is just madness. Especially if skill gap is the criteria, everything in H2A is just easier to do.

Something being "harder" because it's based on luck doesn't make it more skillful to do.

Yeah but like I posted before, hating on h3 is cool.

I completely agree with you, but there's always going to be tunnel vision hate for h3/reach lol.

I don't care about the name of the game.

Default Reach=Worst game and just a little ahead of Halo 4.

v7 Reach=Second best game after CE.

But there is just no "good" version of H3.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ola has stated before that he'll only join a team he believes can take the #1 spot. Him going to Str8 won't happen.

Him to swap with heinz would be interesting but I love heinz as a player so much so conflicting myself even typing this lol

If CLG does make a team change I could see maybe Naded for Heinz. Should be interesting to see what teams form for S2.

Also, idk if I'm reading too much into this tweet but could we maybe see Hysteria to Optic?

It'd be a mistake to drop Lethul for Ola. At least wait until they lose.

BTH 2009 is different. It was one event and they knew they couldn't repeat their success. EG has proven to be consistently dominant. 

Who's comparing them to bth?

@CLGFans

B_mlHqGUsAI5RKI.png

u7yzaje8.jpg

I don't get it, is it bad to be a clg fan? or what

Did you even read my post? I said replace T2 with Ola....

Naded, Ola, Str8 Sick, and Legit

I would hope Pistola values himself a lot higher than Legit and Str8 Sick.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't get it, is it bad to be a clg fan? or what

it's a rivalry...do u watch sports bruh?

• Upvote (+1) 4

ola seems pretty chill with life outside of halo. i think if he wants it enough he can probably take players away from any team because he is pistola and play with the people he thinks could win.

it's a rivalry...do u watch sports bruh?

no, i don't haha

Good tournament, haven't watched that good of a Halo tournament in a LONG time. I dont really see how Season 2 is going to "grow the viewer-ship" as more and more people quit MCC and with new big releases but there definitely needs to be improvements made to H2A for Season 2. Midship and a Forge map would fill out the map rotation nicely. It will be interesting to see where Ola ends up, I hate to say it but I wouldn't mind seeing him on CLG back with Ogre 2 after this tournament. Plus, that would make for an even more interesting rivalry.

anybody who thinks they're the two best players on that squad dont understand halo

You can't be serious.

Royal 2 saved their series by hitting a snipe with seconds left. Heinz goosed multiple times. Snakebite is overall consistent.

I didn't watch all their series to back up claims with other examples but claiming Ogre 2 and Heinz are better than Royal 2 and Heinz and saying it's non-debatable basically is ********. You don't have to agree but it is at the very least debatable. Stats don't tell the whole story but when you out slay your opponents, you win the game most of the time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Snakebite made a massive mistake in the last bomb game. EG went 4 down, perfect set up to plant bomb, but he waited on there respawn to pick up the camo top mid instead of getting the bomb plant despite his teammates insisting on him to do otherwise. That oddball game that they lost by a couple seconds to NB, they both had 0s of ball time. CLG suffers on shrine CTF because Royal 2 doesn't know how to play with the sniper. I'm sorry but those two have massive problems with their gameplay and anybody who thinks they're the two best players on that squad dont understand halo

Ogre 2 and Heinz get destroyed in literally almost every individual battle.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

:weback: V2? That was a win/win for 343 and the halo community.

Now, give us ranks in MCC ASAP and we can get keep this momentum going. I hope certain sponsorship teams stick around for season2.   :lxthul: This guy just made 20K+ so far in H2A. 

• Upvote (+1) 2