CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I love the competitive games, and the fact that MCC isn't crashing on stream every series, but I don't think the credit should go to H2A. Nearly every other Halo game ever has a higher skill gap.

Not saying it's not enjoyable, but I honestly believe a well Tweaked Halo 5 will be better. The difficulty alone of shooting might make it better off the bat without any tweaks.

The maps, weapons, and shooting in H5 arent enjoyable to watch, even if there is less auto aim

• Upvote (+1) 5

S2 Finals is in July. PAX Prime is August 28th-31st

S2 Finals at Comic-Con maybe?

That's a good thought. Isn't RTX in July too? Given season 2 finals are in July it's hard to believe the season 3 finals would be at pax unless they made it a really short season. I guess that is also assuming there is a season 3. if they follow a similar format for season 3 then pax would probably just be a regular event.

I think it's too early to tell with H5 just yet. Whether it will be fun to watch or not depends on the gametype/map pool, whether sprint is toggled or not, and how the meta develops.

I'm confident it will have a fairly significant skill gap between teams regardless of how it's played, but that might come at the cost of the Halo identity and the ability for individuals to really demonstrate much gun skill.

This isn't the same CLG we saw in the Winner's Bracket Finals.

Maybe still worn out from the NB series.

Would've liked to see more time between matches. It was a crazy series. They deserve some time to recover.

That's a good thought. Isn't RTX in July too? Given season 2 finals are in July it's hard to believe the season 3 finals would be at pax unless they made it a really short season. I guess that is also assuming there is a season 3. if they follow a similar format for season 3 then pax would probably just be a regular event.

RTX is in August this year.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

might come at the cost of the Halo identity and the ability for individuals to really demonstrate much gun skill.

Have to disagree with this. If there's any truly redeeming qualities about Halo 5, it's the gun skill.

Has the series started?

I was really hoping for this to go to the second series, but I think CLG is probably a little too burned out by now to rally.

Have to disagree with this. If there's any truly redeeming qualities about Halo 5, it's the gun skill.

Has the series started?

I agree that the shooting is good in Halo 5, but I think that the movement mechanics are so defensive that they will prevent gunskill from being as prominent as you'd expect. It really depends on if sprint gets toggled off and just how well rebalanced Thruster has been imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has the series started?

I dunno, the bullet magnetism was pretty ridiculous in the beta. I got plenty of sniper headshots when I was aiming at torso. Auto-aim itself might have been lower, but I don't think there was a significantly higher gunskill requirement.

• Upvote (+1) 2

i dont think it has anything to do with CLG being tired.

EG is just on another level than any other team

in terms of team changes, I dont see any team changes that Noble Black or CLG can do in order to be better than EG.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Has the series started?

It's more skilled than Halo 4 but bullet mag is off the charts

This isn't the same CLG we saw in the Winner's Bracket Finals.

Maybe still worn out from the NB series.

Would've liked to see more time between matches. It was a crazy series. They deserve some time to recover.

Every event there have been a lot of complaints that there is to much downtime between matches... Now there is almost no downtime and now people are complaining. I also think they are a little burned out but common ;)

I also think EG is playing better than in the WBF

CLG just looks drained after their series against Noble Black and EG is firing on all cylinders. 

Except for Halo 3, Vanilla Reach, Halo 4 and Halo 5, yes.

H2A higher skill gap than H3? Get a grip

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I dunno, the bullet magnetism was pretty ridiculous in the beta. I got plenty of sniper headshots when I was aiming at torso. Auto-aim itself might have been lower, but I don't think there was a significantly higher gunskill requirement.

I

I got so many undeserved head shots with sniper, it was ridiculous.

i dont think it has anything to do with CLG being tired.

EG is just on another level than any other team

in terms of team changes, I dont see any team changes that Noble Black or CLG can do in order to be better than EG.

sddefault.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

I got so many undeserved head shots with sniper, it was ridiculous.

sddefault.jpg

who does CLG or Noble Black drop for Pistola?