CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I can't see them using the same 3 maps for another season, it's so hard to watch and they know it. They'll find some before season 2 even if they aren't the best competitive maps

I can totally see them using 3 maps again if they can't find good, competitive maps. I don't want to see new shitty maps for the sake of variety. 

Is private chat available for the twitch xbox one app?

Nope.

I gotta say... I think Halo has found its combo commentators.

Simms and Walshy feed off each other so well.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I can totally see them using 3 maps again if they can't find good, competitive maps. I don't want to see new shitty maps for the sake of variety.

I'll take anything over warlord Koth, bomb and ball tbh. I can't keep watching so many warlord games

He would be good in the sense that he would lift the overall skill ceiling of the team but who would he synergise with? There's no point having a better str8 sick or a more consistent Naded (obviously T2 isn't going anywhere if they're still str8) if they're not going to capitalize fully off what he brings to the team.

Sure, Pistola brings a more potent slaying force (which they need mind you), but he would also free up all the other members of Str8 Rippin to do what they need to do to win. Naded isn't the slayer he used to be, but he has grown into being a really good objective player. If he doesn't have to worry about slaying at the same time as he's running the objective, things will run a lot smoother. The fact that Legit is currently their best slayer is not a great thing for their success. He's at his best when he can do whatever he's on fire doing at the time. Pistola would also give them some slack: yesterday C9 had no business beating them in the Shrine slayer, bit because they had a player like Hysteria to essentially take the game over, they had some slack in being able to not have the best game, and to still win. Right now, Str8 needs all four players to do well to win. That's tricky.

Pistola would also reinvigorate their aggression. They are probably one of the most passive players in the game ATM. You add Pistola who is constantly initiating pushes, and things get better for them in that category too.

Why is Greenskull a mod in the Halo chat?

All the Waypoint mods were given mod when they started using it. Greenskull was a Waypoint mod at one point so.

Can someone invite me to the private chat? Username is mountaiin

done
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Why is Greenskull a mod in the Halo chat?

We all know why he's a mod in the Halo chat.

Watch a couple of his H5 videos and it will fill in the blanks.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

All the Waypoint mods were given mod when they started using it. Greenskull was a Waypoint mod at one point so.

Makes sense! Kind of took me off guard.

I'll take an Invite to that chat too. Username is: overuled (same as it is here)

Makes sense! Kind of took me off guard.

I'll take an Invite to that chat too. Username is: overuled (same as it is here)

Done!

• Upvote (+1) 2

This series is fantastic. So incredibly evenly matched. I love halo

Despite all the issues, #weback

Constant improvement on the production side of things and the game itself too.

Loving this

#positivepostswithtape

Whover loses game 5 goes to game 5 with noble

Walshy manages to constantly sound excited to be there and never wastes a word, he is constantly giving actual game insight. Seriously he is the goat. 

Crazy how close CLG kept that Warlock flag considering how bad they got out slayed. This game 5 will be intense but its going to be super slow.