CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Pistola to Str8 Rippin would be perfect. He's the missing piece they need. Highly doubt it happens though.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pistola teamed with Hysteria in the 08 Triggers Down days when str8 and td traded event wins a lot.

Pistola teamed with FiS at the end of H3 on Final Boss and placed first at the last 3 events with him.

I'd say they should at least run games since in their past they've seen good things.

I don´t know any of these players so I am only guessing from what I have heard/read/saw the last years. And it was five years ago since they teamed up and that is a long time for a twenty-three year old person. 

Pistola to Str8 Rippin would be perfect. He's the missing piece they need. Highly doubt it happens though.

He would be good in the sense that he would lift the overall skill ceiling of the team but who would he synergise with? There's no point having a better str8 sick or a more consistent Naded (obviously T2 isn't going anywhere if they're still str8) if they're not going to capitalize fully off what he brings to the team.

f1536e024ba7744dc574cf19bda76787.png

The news we were all looking forward to hearing. Ola back for season 2 !!

Would love to see a "Ola Returns" hype video

C H A M P I O N S H I P 

S U N D A Y 

B O Y S 

The matches haven't even started yet and even the standing room is full. People are excited.

I'm so happy this is the last time we have to watch this hellish three map rotation

They are looking for Forge maps for Season 2, that doesn't mean they've found any.

Apparently Ninja got dropped according to the cancerous twitch chat.

No, he didn't.

Can someone add me to group chat? My twitch username is the same as my forum username. I know its a weird name to enter, but thanks =)

I thought so. If anybody being dropped it's the person who went -10 on Warlord against NB.

was it Fear?

CLG aren't on the same level as EG this game.

Can someone add me to group chat? My twitch username is the same as my forum username. I know its a weird name to enter, but thanks =)

Done!

• Upvote (+1) 1

They are looking for Forge maps for Season 2, that doesn't mean they've found any.

I can't see them using the same 3 maps for another season, it's so hard to watch and they know it. They'll find some before season 2 even if they aren't the best competitive maps