CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Private Twitch chat just for Beyond members. Just pass your username to me and I'll add you for tomorrow's games. 

Mine is the same as the username.

Also, good job to everyone one who used the group chat feature. Let me know what feedback you have so I can pass it on to our internal team.

Love it! But would definitely love to be able to Mod other people as the private chat creator. Only complaint I have. 

Also, good job to everyone one who used the group chat feature. Let me know what feedback you have so I can pass it on to our internal team.

Love it! But would definitely love to be able to Mod other people as the private chat creator. Only complaint I have. 

Group chat is GOAT. Please allow mods 

Yeah, that mod we have in the beyond chat sucks...

:kappa:

:lxthul:

:lxthul:

On a more serious note, you and all the people that have been adding everyone to the Beyond Chat are the real MVPs.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This was the closet thing that I could find that was a "carry". 

@@CyReN I didn't even know what you were talking about until I went back and spelled his name wrong. Haha not the first time and it won't be the last.

I see a 23, I don't see a 24 :D

Is this event actually going well? I haven't even tuned in. I don't miss Halo at all....But if the matches have been good I might take a look. But if matches are taking ten years to start just tell me. 

You missed out on one hell of a series today.

I was curious about the headset change too. Maybe a pro could weigh in?

From what I could see and also overhearing some of the pros talking, the Astros w/ mixamp on day 1 let in too much outside noise. But day 2 had bad mics if they talked to loud and shitty iphone ear buds with no mixamp, so no surround sound. The headsets also seem to be responsible for most of the delays between matches.

Did they confirm there will be announcements tomorrow?

@@Tashi

@@Bravo

There will be a couple things related to Season 2 that we're revealing. Set expectations accordingly however, there's nothing mindblowing or earthshattering. None the less, we're pretty excited and think players will be excited too.

• Upvote (+1) 4

There will be a couple things related to Season 2 that we're revealing. Set expectations accordingly however, there's nothing mindblowing or earthshattering. None the less, we're pretty excited and think players will be excited too.

Bigger prize pool I guess.

Bigger prize pool I guess.

Hopefully they're taking after Jebailey's awesome tournament direction expertise and striking a deal with the local Popeye's for 10% off.

Hopefully they're taking after Jebailey's awesome tournament direction expertise and striking a deal with the local Popeye's for 10% off.

Yo that is godlike.

Noble Blacks Bandwagon

I'm on it!

Can someone make me a Noble Black fan sig?

• Upvote (+1) 1

2 things:

Str8 Rippin  :(  :salt:

Maniac: ALWAYS does well at almost every finals. 

Forge maps in tournies?

Game desperately needs more remakes for tournaments!

Forge maps in tournies?

Game desperately needs more remakes for tournaments!

Forge maps? Yes

Remakes? No

They want original maps. Nothing has been made up to their liking yet though.

Please, PLEASE tell them to make private group chat available on the Twitch app!  :prayers:

And the "viewer list" doesn´t seem to work in the group chat. 

C9 Pistola makes too much sense to happen

I hear this everywhere but I don´t see it imho. Pistola is one of the greatest and most humble player in the Halo history and I don´t see the personal chemistry between him and FiS/ Hysteria. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Beyond on mobile is super weird. Totally liked a post I meant to reply to lol.

Stream begins at 11 Moa. I recommend you don't show up at 10, there will be nothing to see haha

Sick, thanks.

HCS Season 2 Maps:

• No Remakes (Midship, Beaver Creek)
  • No Nebula, No Awash
  • Symmetrical only

http://www.forgehub.com/threads/hcs-season-2-official-map-thread.148259/page-5#post-1608729

Late but still annoying none the less :/

Mods in group chats are a must.

I see a 23, I don't see a 24 :D

:rekt:

• Upvote (+1) 1

On vacation, gonna steal idk who's internet but i will be watching this, let's go CLG !!!

I hear this everywhere but I don´t see it imho. Pistola is one of the greatest and most humble player in the Halo history and I don´t see the personal chemistry between him and FiS/ Hysteria. 

Pistola teamed with Hysteria in the 08 Triggers Down days when str8 and td traded event wins a lot.

Pistola teamed with FiS at the end of H3 on Final Boss and placed first at the last 3 events with him.

I'd say they should at least run games since in their past they've seen good things.

• Upvote (+1) 1