CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Noble Black has had an amazing tournament so far. But that EG vs CLG match is going to be Hype.

They need to tone down the ammo with those shotguns on Warlord for next season.

nah....don't hinder teams for using it efficiently 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Probably a stupid question, but why do they wear earbuds under their headphones?

Ear buds are game noise

Headphones are for noise canceling

HCS needs booths

Ear buds are game noise

HCS needs booths

got it. thanks

I'm on the fence about booths. Booths make sending out the commentary and game audio to the crowd easier, but we know that any sound proof booth isn't 100% fully sound proof. Without booths, the crowd & player/team interaction is right there and the players can feed off the crowds energy. ESL has never really used booths for any of their events - and I have found that I enjoy matches more when you see the players show their emotion - in front of the crowd. The crowd feeds off that energy and the players feed off the crowd energy. This has even been a point of criticism for Riot and the League of Legends LCS - where the stream display on the huge screen that they have is on a delay as well as the caster audio from what is actually happening in game. So even if the crowd tries to give something away or as the commentators are speaking, they are slightly behind what is actually happening. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

C9 would be better without ninja. Drop Ninja for legit.

Ninja has his problems but no way should he be dropped for Legit. Naded or Str8 Sick maybe but personally I think C9's best option is to split up completely like what BtH did(FiS and VicX sticking together like APG and Maniac ended up doing). Ninja getting a teammate like Spartan(who seems to be a lot like Dersky) could really benefit him. 

There is going to be a massive team change hurricane after this event though. I would be quite surprised if any team in the 4-8 placings stuck together. 

I expect Denial and C9 to blow up and Str8 to make a change or two. Not sure about OpTic. I could see them trying out one more event before making any changes.

EG, CLG and NB should all stick together but we'll probably see at least one team change among them.

I hope Pistola, Destin, Tizoxic and Goofy return for S2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because he makes bonehead plays

Take last game for instance, he gets a triple with the rockets, he pushes while 1 shot looking for the killtac and dies, giving the other team the rockets

He plays arrogantly

He outplayed FiS pretty much all tournament, but you'll never hear anyone say that.  Everyone already knows what Ninja's flaws are; its just absurd to me that FiS is dropping massive neg-bombs and no one says a thing about dropping him.  He hasn't impressed at all in H2A; way past his prime and he's got a shitty attitude to top it all off.

Nobody is saying that Ninja is a perfect player, I just find it odd that everyone is convinced that he's the obvious choice to be replaced on that roster when FiS has done dick-all.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I expect Denial and C9 to blow up and Str8 to make a change or two. Not sure about OpTic. I could see them trying out one more event before making any changes.

EG, CLG and NB should all stick together but we'll probably see at least one team change among them.

I hope Pistola, Destin, Tizoxic and Goofy return for S2.

I hope Blaze and Clutch return too. So many team possibilities but Ola and Hysteria reuniting would be cool af. 

I hope Blaze and Clutch return too. So many team possibilities but Ola and Hysteria reuniting would be cool af. 

If SK came back too they could reform tD

there are a lot of people that i think we all wish would compete again. imagine instead of the top 8 current teams which are heaps ahead of everybody else playing hcs imo, they had a solid following of teams say around 16-20 teams were all having a chance at season finals.  that would be way more epic and entertaining to be watching.  here is to hoping s2 and beyond gets big again.

I know this isn't going to happen... But if Simms & Walshy could commentate the Finals... *orgasm*

Ear buds are game noise

HCS needs booths

how is the audio quality of these ear buds compared to headphones? ear buds plugged directly into yours with those game sounds....sheesh

how is the audio quality of these ear buds compared to headphones? ear buds plugged directly into yours with those game sounds....sheesh

I'm not sure

Hopefully amazing, they had nice benq's so im gonna assume some company stepped up and provided decent ones

Was that all the games for today?

Yes

CLG vs EG TOMORROW at 11am est

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is this event actually going well? I haven't even tuned in. I don't miss Halo at all....But if the matches have been good I might take a look. But if matches are taking ten years to start just tell me. 

Is this event actually going well? I haven't even tuned in. I don't miss Halo at all....But if the matches have been good I might take a look. But if matches are taking ten years to start just tell me. 

Yes, it is going amazing. Minimal downtime, games start and there has only been like 2-3 restarts due to technical issues, most of which weren't related to MCC.

I'm not sure

Hopefully amazing, they had nice benq's so im gonna assume some company stepped up and provided decent ones

Yes

CLG vs EG TOMORROW at 11am est

10AM isn't it?