CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why did Denial decide to all drop to the bottom of the map with 2 minutes????? Seems like a highly questionable decision to me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why did Mikwen drop an empty sniper with 2 min left when CLG had control over Snipe Tower. That has to be the dumbest play.

Mikwen should have held the sniper till they got sniper tower control.

This EU caster is outstanding.

Casting has significantly improved from the first event to the series finale.

I love Lockout TS. I love intense stalemates I don't know why it gets so much hate. One thing they could do is shorten the game time on that game type so the camp fest is not so long.

I love Lockout TS. I love intense stalemates I don't know why it gets so much hate. One thing they could do is shorten the game time on that game type so the camp fest is not so long.

because it gets overplayed and people get tired of it.

however lockout TS in a rotation in a tournament is a great gametype.

What's the stream schedule like? I have no idea how they're gonna make this last deep into Sunday. 

They should have done a FFA tourney for a small prize or something on Friday. It would have been interesting and definitely something different.

What's the stream schedule like? I have no idea how they're gonna make this last until Sunday.

i think they are gonna play the two looser bracket matches after this and then leave everything else for tommrow

Aren't these games technically LAN?

Technically but if the internet drops, the players lose connection. 

How does this chat invite thing work? Do I end up getting a PM or something on twitch?

Add Str8_aggression if possible.

Completely agree, by far my favorite game type to watch.

I love when they do the listen ins while teams are trying to decide when to push. I think it's the thing that takes the most teamwork in halo, that is successfully breaking a BR lockdown. That and arming a bomb on shrine lol

Aren't these games technically LAN?

Well there all playing on the same internet connection lol