CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Are these rosters even confirmed for the HCS season? Who knows if Roy will actually stay on str8, he was a late pickup, he might just have wanted to play for the tourney 

Very big, kinda compare it to EG for CoD earlier this year.

League of Legends has a big fan base, its even similar to optic getting a halo team.

Can't wait for TSM to come boys! TSM!!!!

Tsm_logo.jpg

Cloud 9 and Evil Geniuses are more likely I feel since they have multiple games right now (Smash and LoL).

Cloud 9 and Evil Geniuses are more likely I feel since they have multiple games right now (Smash and LoL).

TSM has Hearthstone :D

TSM has Hearthstone :D

Still doubtful, Hearthstone and LoL have giant viewership compared to Halo. Can't rule it out, tough. Halo is still growing in viewership.

OpTic fans vs TSM fans. Oh boy that would be a tough Twitch chat.

I would kill to see it happen.

im not sure, there was no guarantee that roy will stay

I was kinda hoping Roy would go to StK but thats not happening now lol 

OpTic fans vs TSM fans. Oh boy that would be a tough Twitch chat.

I dont think twitch would be able to handle it. If nadeshot got butthurt of some trolls in the chat the other day he would have a mental breakdown.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope they get rid of Str8 Sick. And if Roy goes, then rebuild with T2 and noob

Str8 Sick is teaming with Chig on Isolation Halo. 

This is dope, but that OnGamers interview was straight up cringe. Dude was one of the most offputting interviewers I've ever seen. Is this guy successful?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Cannot wait for the outcome of the HCS and level 37+ grind in playlists (hardcore specifically).

What the fuck is TSM

They are like the Optic of League of Legends but the fan base is like x1000 bigger.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is dope, but that OnGamers interview was straight up cringe. Dude was one of the most offputting interviewers I've ever seen. Is this guy successful?

Extremely, and that is Travis' demeanor.  He does not try to be something he is not.  He is himself, always with a smile and great questions.  A love for eSports and player's perspectives in and outside of the game is what makes him so likable throughout the community.

OT:  The word "likable" looks weird.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah I hope to see big names like Evil Geniuses, Curse, Complexity, EnvyUs, FaZe, etc, start to pop up. The more attention Halo gets from organizations like Optic and CLG joining the better for us in the long run.

Yeah I hope to see big names like Evil Geniuses, Curse, Complexity, EnvyUs, FaZe, etc, start to pop up. The more attention Halo gets from organizations like Optic and CLG joining the better for us in the long run.

Those must be Reach and H4 kids?

• Downvote (-1) 1

While OpTic is a big name in console eSports, it pails in comparison to the likes of TSM, Cloud9, Evil Geniuses, etc. The weird thing is you would never know if you went purely off twitter followers or youtube views. Those fanbases live on twitch.

What year is this. Lasty with the team thread.

Anyways, I'll be looking to coach.

• Upvote (+1) 1