CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Good morning all, just wanted to pop by and say thank you for the support on here, in the chat and on Twitter. Any feedback or criticism you guys can throw my way is great, always looking to improve!

HCS day 2 underway in a few hours! Let's hope for some close games and some intense action! Thanks all once again!

GREAT JOB M8! But stop doing that thing when you breath into the mic when the other caster is talking and a cool snipe or something happens. IDK how to explain it but you like go OMG with your breath like a deep inhale? You do it a lot, like left right and center.

If anyone is going to PAX today, I suggest checking out the Alienware booth, (steam controller + raffle for a gaming rig!), Smite booth, and the loads of indie devs.

I talked some shit about str8 but I'll be rooting for them! Loveeeee me some naded and it's good to see the OG's sticking together.

Good morning all, just wanted to pop by and say thank you for the support on here, in the chat and on Twitter. Any feedback or criticism you guys can throw my way is great, always looking to improve!

HCS day 2 underway in a few hours! Let's hope for some close games and some intense action! Thanks all once again!

Dear Sir, you are the GOAT!  :goat:

I noticed listen ins you could hear the crowd. What's up with all the new noise canceling headsets?

I noticed listen ins you could hear the crowd. What's up with all the new noise canceling headsets?

Noise canceling doesnt affect the crowd not being picked up necessarily, just the players not being able to hear them. That's a setup "problem"

What did you guys think of the European caster yesterday?

I thought he was pretty good, but he needs to stop saying "left, right, and center" every 1-2 minutes.

What did you guys think of the European caster yesterday?

His is my favorite by far. And when he is teaming with Walshy we have magic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

His is my favorite by far. And when he is teaming with Walshy we have magic.

Definitely the best in the few series I caught there yesterday

I honestly have not watched that many European Halo events. I think the last one I watched was the ESL one, and before that were a few Halo 4 events. 

Simms is really good, they should get him out to every HCS event.