CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Its interesting that 3/4 of Noble Black were on Optic or had a chance to be on Optic

Anyone know why Elamite is not coaching Optic here?

heard he is at a wedding or somethin

60 kills? Can someone let me know what arkanum said? heard he made some kind of statement.

That game was intense. I love halo

He was guaranteeing that they weren't going to get knocked out top 8.

He was guaranteeing that they weren't going to get knocked out top 8.

fair enough, I hope they don't. I strongly dislike the optic brand and how flamesword seems more interested in it then playing.

EG top 1

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one that thinks this might be the best run tournament ever?

Maybe I'm accustomed to terribly run events, but this seems just as good if not better than the MLG events.

Am I the only one that thinks this might be the best run tournament ever?

Maybe I'm accustomed to terribly run events, but this seems just as good if not better than the MLG events.

might be one of the best halo tournament production ever.

back when  halo was in its heyday tournament streaming was in its early stages. So its hard to compare MLG events back then to events now. it was a different time period.

but MLG did set the standard regarding FPS tournament streams. Listen in, face cams, etc.

heard he is at a wedding or somethin

Thanks, I had just been talking to a friend about how I was glad to see older veterans coaching teams. Like Elamite and how walshy coached str8 for an event. Made me think of in pro sports when retired pros coach. Would be cool to see guys like shockwave or ogre 1 coaching younger teams or something.

Yesssss Noble Black.

Lol at apg standing up to talk trash and then sitting back down again when he realises the game isn't over. Nice maths breh.

That freaking match between Noble Black and OpTic Gaming was insane! Glad to see Noble win it. Arkanum was truly MVP of the match.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For those of you who aren't in the Beyond chat. Here's the bigger stage that @@Proto was talking about that Halo will be using Sunday.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That Noble Black vs Optic Gaming series was intense!  Glad Noble pulled it off.  Hopefully they keep the high spirits going for tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I enjoyed the shit out of tonight's stream. Great quality+close games+Simms casting skills +Beyond twitch chat made this a 1000x more enjoyable tournament to watch

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't pay attention to the chat during the games, but it was great having the Beyond chat for entertainment inbetween games and matches. Shoutouts to @@VinFTW for making the room!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Great tourney so far. My only minor complaint is the 4 player splitscreens. I would rather just see a single player's screen with a change every minute or so.

• Upvote (+1) 3