CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

off topic- is bethesda at pax east? announcing fallout 4?

That's E3

It's in June, I will be really disappointed if fallout 4 isn't announced

That's E3

It's in June, I will be really disappointed if fallout 4 isn't announced

It would be cool for Beth to give some kind of Fallout4 teaser at Pax East since the game is rumored to take place in Boston. However, I think it will be announced at E3, or at least I hope. I need more Fallout in my life.

• Upvote (+1) 1

HCS has stepped up with production for this event. Simms is also a beast caster.

Anyone wanna hit me up with adding me to the chat?  name is ryanw96

Anyone wanna hit me up with adding me to the chat?  name is ryanw96

Added

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did you deserve it?

i don't think so.  i havent been on all day, he must have been annoyed from the idiots, i told him to fix the game. he got butthurt and timed me out, when it was over i was just trolling and told him again.  he then proceeded to perma ban me.  there is and was far worse posting going on in the chat then me. haha.

• Downvote (-1) 1

i don't think so.  i havent been on all day, he must have been annoyed from the idiots, i told him to fix the game. he got butthurt and timed me out, when it was over i was just trolling and told him again.  he then proceeded to perma ban me.  there is and was far worse posting going on in the chat then me. haha.

tldr: yes i deserved it

• Upvote (+1) 4

Arkanum is basically 1v4'ing Optic at this point. That giant bottle of water he has is the key. 

Arkanum is basically 1v4'ing Optic at this point. That giant bottle of water he has is the key. 

he learned from FiS

• Upvote (+1) 1

It would be cool for Beth to give some kind of Fallout4 teaser at Pax East since the game is rumored to take place in Boston. However, I think it will be announced at E3, or at least I hope. I need more Fallout in my life.

Is Beth even at Pax? It was a surprise that they were even going to E3. Fallout 4 is the only game that will pull me away from Halo