CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Another great vid by 343i & @@Bravo

Thanks for posting this.

Hell of a video. Great production and great job casting it on @@Bravo end.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How does this work? There's significantly less games to be played than at a regular LAN event. Is there gonna be like 2 hour waits between matches? Even with best of 5's throughout, this seems dragged out >.>

Every match gets streamed, 5 matches a day.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Another great vid by 343i & @@Bravo

So awesome. 

Also like to add that this videos are super high quality. Really wish we had this all season but like theyve said multiple times it was growing pains/learning process. Also the game being mostly fixed really does make these videos much better to watch.

I gotta stop listening to Rob.

Dude, I told you that was a joke that Maven made after the event...

That they played TCM for 7th and won, he was joking.

Who's coming from this thread?

I'll be there tomorrow

Predictions for S1 Finals:

1. EG

2. CLG

3. Cloud 9

4. Optic

5. Denial

6. Elevate

7. Noble

8. Str8

Cloud 9 as third is probably the most surprising to most but they have actually looked pretty good online recently and have proved that they always perform better on LAN. I expect them to not choke against Optic this time around. EG vs CLG in the finals should be a close one but I think EG will take it in the end.  

Ryanoob's flight cancelled... can he make it on time?!  Well, with the game and series downtime it's a distinct possibility.

But on a serious note: Thor fucked up some America last night.

• Upvote (+1) 1

https://twitter.com/DenialRyaNoob/status/573540906793574400

Ryanoob's flight cancelled... can he make it on time?! Well, with the game and series downtime it's a distinct possibility.

But on a serious note: Thor fucked up some America last night.

Snip3down's flight was cancelled too, but apparently someone at the flight company went above and beyond to get him there through another route.

If any players end up arriving later tomorrow, I'm sure the matchup schedule will be moved around accordingly.

Just witnessed someone wager $20 that Str8 will get top 4...

Str8 has a pretty easy road to top 6. If they lose to Denial, which is likely, they'll probably play Elevate for Top 6. There's a pretty good chance they can beat them.

Now Top 4, is another story. They'd have to beat either C9 or Optic. They could do it, but I don't expect it.

No one will get DQ'd because of delays/cancellations

they'll probably play Elevate for Top 6. There's a pretty good chance they can beat them.

here comes tiberius

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looking through others brackets, and 'LOL REKT' bracket. It's a joke bracket right?

Untitled.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snip3down's flight was cancelled too, but apparently someone at the flight company went above and beyond to get him there through another route.

What?!?! really like what??? 

Predictions:

1. CLG

2. EG

3. Cloud 9

4. Optic

5. Denial

6. Str8 Rippin

7. Noble Black

8. Elevate

I think CLG will step it up and beat EG, but it could easily go the other way. EG has been insanely good recently. Cloud 9 has been playing really well recently and have a histroy of playing better on LAN. I have them facing Optic or Denial for top 3 and I think they can pull the upset regardless of who they play. Str8 Rippin at 6th may seem generous to some, but I think they are capable of beating Elevate, as long as they do not overlook them. Elevate is a very talented team though, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them pull an upset.