CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not really about HCS, but Ninja and I beat the PGL 2v2 gods that were 220-0, Game 3 25-24. If you'd like to watch

vvvvvvvvvvvv :-)

Game 2

Game 3

P.S Not uploading Game 1 because we got bopped

That was soo much fun to watch on the stream! Way to carry ninja lol.

But seriously those kids were shrine 2v2 gods. Absolutely spawned y'all the whole game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did you bark at them after?

Nah I got hyped AF but Ninja was barking  :ghost:

Nah I got hyped AF but Ninja was barking  :ghost:

Ninja's chatroom went berserk and it was hilarious; almost as good as the game itself.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ninja's chatroom went berserk and it was hilarious; almost as good as the game itself.

Dude his chat was hilarious. So many Dog emotes. It was golden

Glad to see that Str8 is scrimming against Noble Black, wish someone was streaming it though.

makes me miss the bungie stats where you could see scoreboards and games history of any player.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Snipedown just got a sharpshooter and a running riot against Optic on Contra's host. While 343 is at it, patch Snipedown. :blink: :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

Remember when the Halo community basically ran Crimsix out of town because of one slightly awkward Julie Alexandria interview?

Now he's one of the biggest names in COD. Funny how that works.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Remember when the Halo community basically ran Crimsix out of town because of one slightly awkward Julie Alexandria interview?

you uhh got your facts wrong. That happened at cbus, the second event, he played until finals and then stopped

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

you uhh got your facts wrong. That happened at cbus, the second event, he played until finals and then stopped

so do you. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

He was a CoD pro before coming to Halo if I remember right. Not like he wasn't good at the game to begin with. Could be wrong though. 

I think he left Halo because it died though. He had no idea how to play 4s either if I remember. Had a great shot, but was a fairly lousy team player.

He was a CoD pro before coming to Halo if I remember right. Not like he wasn't good at the game to begin with. Could be wrong though. 

I think he left Halo because it died though. He had no idea how to play 4s either if I remember. Had a great shot, but was a fairly lousy team player.

He had the same issue in CoD, lots of skill, no team work. He went to Black Ops 2 because he knew it'd be a bigger game. Aches/TeeP basically taught him how to not be a shitty teammate.

so do you. 

damn! I think that was against us but I forgot it was anaheim

Slightly awkward? It was literally the most awkward thing I'd ever seen, almost had to turn the stream off.

• Downvote (-1) 2

I think ryanoob is the reason denial has been struggling. He keeps saying on twitch that he's leaving them next season. Which if he is thats fine, but keep that to yourself. It's probably causing a lot of team turmoil within.

Ryanoob develops a filthy little ego in all the halo games with the small shooting skill gaps. :3 

• Upvote (+1) 2