CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

1 flag on Zanzibar  :wub:

Lmao. I'm just impressed he remembers the exact gametype. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heinz interview for CLG fans or anybody else who cares 

Great work like usual throoper, I'm really enjoying these videos so far!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Great work like usual throoper, I'm really enjoying these videos so far!

Thanks! I really appreciate that <3

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wait you have got to be kidding me Halo season 1 cup is on the same weekend as cod champs US regional qualifiers?????

Yup, COD announced theres after ours if you were wondering.

Did CLG Halo get a team house?!

No CLG has one for their LoL team. Its pretty big so there was room for Ogre 2 to move in and they will probably use it for lans/ practice right before events. 

Yup, COD announced theres after ours if you were wondering.

well fuck, I gotta hand it to sledge hammer/mlg (in a strictly business sense) as they are pretty much squashing any hype for halo and is essentially leveling one of their competitors

i mean the damage that has done in terms of potential viewership is enormous

id be stunned if halo breaks 7k as a result

worse off is the knock on effect the poor viewership figures will have on the game which is sponsors are going to go bye bye, as sponsors realize they aren't getting as much publicity as they originally thought they would and are throwing money away as there is very little opportuinity of a ROI in halo at the minute

then based on sponsors leaving, the players will no longer be able to fund themselves thus the number of teams will reduce further and halo will be dead once again

well bravo sledgehammer/mlg you may have essentially killed a competitor with one move  

• Downvote (-1) 1

Somehow managed to get 2 passes for Pax at face value so looks like I will be there. Lets goooo

• Upvote (+1) 1

My Predictions:

3rd. C9: First big shocker pick, but I can see it happening. This team basically depends on Ninja. I say that because you know exactly what you are going to get out of Fear, Victory, and Hysteria. All 3 of these players play nearly flawless Halo everytime they play and have been vastly underrated every season they've played. If Ninja performs at their level (note: smarts level), they will exceed everyone's expectations of them.

Fis was not at all under-rated in 2010.

edit;

1 - CLG

2 - EG

3 - C9

4 - Denial

5 - Optic

6 - Elevate?

7 - Noble?

8 - Str8?

I am hitting the nerve of every Str8 and CLG fan right now. My opinions are my opinions.

tumblr_mpbpetIgpf1rcj6axo1_500.gif

You really are the 11% with these predictions.

If you think Ryanoob's going to let Ninja outplace him, two events in a row, then you're wrong  :bravo:

I think ryanoob is the reason denial has been struggling. He keeps saying on twitch that he's leaving them next season. Which if he is thats fine, but keep that to yourself. It's probably causing a lot of team turmoil within.

I think ryanoob is the reason denial has been struggling. He keeps saying on twitch that he's leaving them next season. Which if he is thats fine, but keep that to yourself. It's probably causing a lot of team turmoil within.

He really said that? Or did he say that in a joking kind of way? Wow if true.

I predict St8 to win it all -- gotta root for the OG Halo Team names. Ya'll better archive this when you find out I'm right. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

He really said that? Or did he say that in a joking kind of way? Wow if true.

Idk Ryanoob to say if it was a joking kind of way or not. But I know he's said it a couple of times now during twitch streams.

Idk Ryanoob to say if it was a joking kind of way or not. But I know he's said it a couple of times now during twitch streams.

I said I was leaving the team before I even joined it lmao.

The CEO of denial personally asked me to team and sign with them etc, I said I didn't want to sign a contract because there was a 90% chance I wouldn't be on the team after IG cbus and he was shocked that I was so forward with them. I don't remember saying that I was going to leave them any stream after g4g as a joke or not, but my thoughts right now are that there are a lot of choices to be made so there's no way to know or have an idea of what I'm doing until after finals.

• Upvote (+1) 6

The CEO of denial personally asked me to team and sign with them etc, I said I didn't want to sign a contract because there was a 90% chance I wouldn't be on the team after IG cbus and he was shocked that I was so forward with them. I don't remember saying that I was going to leave them any stream after g4g as a joke or not, but my thoughts right now are that there are a lot of choices to be made so there's no way to know or have an idea of what I'm doing until after finals.

Arkanum was talking about it in his twitch the other day how you said you were leaving denial and how you should keep that shit to yourself. So you've deff said it since G4G. Wether joking or not it's probably not good for your team.

Team with RC

Top 8 guaranteed*