CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@FLuFFy I think ppl are just mad that your comments are uninformed and/or false.

I mean keep your CLG prediction but placing 1st, 2nd, 2nd isn't really the definition of inconsistent.

Who said I am talking about their placings? 

Who said I am talking about their placings? It's not just placing's that makes a team inconsistent.

Then go ahead and explain, I notice that they might not play at the same level all the time, but their placing is still very much consistent of a top team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1 -EG: Coming off a dominant event win, you'd be a fool to bet against them.

2 - CLG: Always come up clutch when they need to

3 - Optic: The wild horse of the competition, could go all the way on the right day, a definite contender to be in the finals, but currently still a touch short of the top2.

4 - Denial: Have potential to do well, may come down to how they're playing on the day.

5th/6th - Cloud 9: Always suck when they need to go clutch, but still a dark horse team for a top2 finish.

5th/6th - Elevate: My most confident prediction - will easily beat Str8 in Loser's but I doubt they will beat any other opponents. 

7th/8th - Vibe: It will be close between them and Noble, calling a 3-2 but I'm hopefully for our boys! If they defeat Noble there's nothing that says they can't beat C9 too, but anything further than that may currently be a step too far, unfortunately. 

7th/8th - Str8: Basically they have no chance against anyone.

9th - Noble.Black: If momentum is in their favour they could do well, if it isn't then they'll suck. It will be close between them and Vibe, if they win they could also cause an upset vs. Cloud9 in loser's.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1 -EG: Coming off a dominant event win, you'd be a fool to bet against them.

2 - CLG: Always come up clutch when they need to

3 - Optic: The wild horse of the competition, could go all the way on the right day, a definite contender to be in the finals, but currently still a touch short of the top2.

4 - Denial: Have potential to do well, may come down to how they're playing on the day.

5th/6th - Cloud 9: Always suck when they need to go clutch, but still a dark horse team for a top2 finish.

5th/6th - Elevate: My most confident prediction - will easily beat Str8 in Loser's but I doubt they will beat any other opponents. 

7th/8th - Vibe: It will be close between them and Noble, calling a 3-2 but I'm hopefully for our boys! If they defeat Noble there's nothing that says they can't beat C9 too, but anything further than that may currently be a step too far, unfortunately. 

7th/8th - Str8: Basically they have no chance against anyone.

9th - Noble.Black: If momentum is in their favour they could do well, if it isn't then they'll suck. It will be close between them and Vibe, if they win they could also cause an upset vs. Cloud9 in loser's.

Is Str8 slated to play Elevate in losers if they both lose their first round?

Then go ahead and explain, I notice that they might not play at the same level all the time, but their placing is still very much consistent of a top team.

I just don't see the hype in them. After GFG it could of been a "fluke". We will see.

Just my opinion.

• Downvote (-1) 2

And in the cases of higher placings, the percent taken is less, correct?

I seem to recall the released Speed.Int contracts from DotA showing that top finishes at high-profile tournaments let the players get all the money, while lower placings, the org would take a respectable %.

No, usually it's a flat rate. Speed isn't a very good example of a "big" org ;)

Reality Check vs Crowd Pleasers @@UGCevents St louis

enjoy :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g_zNwwCnepU

I was down to watch some gameplay. Instead it's just a camera swaying side to side with some drum and bass or something. For anyone reading this is not a match of Reality Check vs Crowd Pleasers at UGC. I hope to see less and less of these side videos in the future as it literally shows nothing about you guys except you like to get loud.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who said I am talking about their placings? 

Um, you did?

Remember when Str8 Rippin got Top 8 at Gamers 4 Giving? Yeah, neither do I.

Also they could. Someone will not show up.

I am hitting the nerve of every Str8 and CLG fan right now. My opinions are my opinions.

tumblr_mpbpetIgpf1rcj6axo1_500.gif

I'm not a Str8 or CLG fan... what you said defied facts and logic, and was wrong.  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I just don't see the hype in them. After GFG it could of been a "fluke". We will see.

Just my opinion.

This is arguably true, but I dont see them either as a "hype" team unlike EG or Denial, they are very calm and collected after a win or loss. I wouldn't call GFG a fluke by itself after coming from 1st and 2nd in the previous LAN events. But I'm almost sure they will be in the top 3.

5.) Counter Logic Gaming - Great squad, but not a winning one. They proved to be really inconsistent at tournaments and don't expect much for them at the finals

Inconsistent online yes, but at tournaments? Wut? Have we been watching the same tournaments.

Just my opinion.

If they place outside of top 4, I'll subscribe to Sudd 2 on Twitch. Quote me on this.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

If they place outside of top 4, I'll subscribe to Sudd 2 on Twitch. Quote me on this.

You gotta subscribe to the Beyond channel first...you know...the one you said you would sub to last July. 

:rekt:  :flames:  :saucey:  :halo:  :beyond:  

<3 

• Upvote (+1) 5

You gotta subscribe to the Beyond channel first...you know...the one you said you would sub to last July.

:rekt: :flames: :saucey: :halo: :beyond:

<3

When was the last time there was a Beyond stream? There is a shorter period of time between MCC updates.

EDIT: If/when Beyond ever streams again, I'll sub then.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When was the last time there was a Beyond stream? There is a shorter period of time between MCC updates.

Fix your game and we will stream it. 

Fix your game and we will stream it. 

Your 343 staff fix this shit or else I'm sewing you, Potato or whatever your name is. :kappa:  

I mean, I can't believe someone has to actually tell you this, figured it was blatantly obvious, but most of these sponsors are on board for Halo 5 in the future, hence why they won't drop out till they see how Halo 5 does. Halo 5 was the real goal for the sponsors, if they could build up their brand within Halo before then, it was just going to be a nice head start/bonus. 

Competitive Halo is dead now, and it will be dead when Halo 5 is a few months old. They hype the MCC had behind it was massive within the competitive scene and look how fast it died. Do you really think sponsors are just sitting back and thinking "You know what guys Halo 5 is going to be great, 343 have a great track record, and if we can just weather this storm, we will all be rich". Hell no, sponsors will be running from the Halo franchise after this mess of a "season" of competition. Then when Halo 5 comes out, there will be a few sponsors stepping in and a few months later the game will be dead. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Waiting on @@Saucey for update certification.

Waiting on you to release the certification beta codes...

Wait you have got to be kidding me Halo season 1 cup is on the same weekend as cod champs US regional qualifiers?????