CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

As a fan of halo... I cant believe Beyond Entertainment and the admins alike in the halo community have tolerated this mockery of halo and esports.... This community is full of trolls and people who just want the halo esport league to burn...please grow up and keep the peace instead of throwing gas on the fire.

peace

@@Saucey and Beyond. admins etc..

Someone, obviously, wasn't around for the MLG forums.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I suddenly now care about HCS - I might actually even watch.

This needs to happen more!

WiW9W.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja and Spartan have been playing together all day and their chemistry is amazing. Ninjas talking about how he loves playing with him and how nice it is not getting bitched at. C9 Spartan season 2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My poor old tablet broke reading the last few pages. So many GIFs... so many GIFs...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja and Spartan have been playing together all day and their chemistry is amazing. Ninjas talking about how he loves playing with him and how nice it is not getting bitched at. C9 Spartan season 2.

TSM Fearitself

TSM Hysteria

C9 Ninja

C9 Spartan

WHERE WILL VIC X GO. FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DBZ.

• Upvote (+1) 2

TSM Fearitself

TSM Hysteria

C9 Ninja

C9 Spartan

Vic X needs to be on a winning team, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy under-rated for how awesome he plays.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@@Prototype , i can already tell this isnt like you because your comebacks are awful lol It sounds like something a middle school girl would say. For dropping out of highschool he seems to be doing 100x better than you are..Also he said you were acting like a bitch, but that doesn't mean you are a bitch. I mean everyone here has seen the amount of salt you have after being dropped, but like lethul said, just move on man!

• Upvote (+1) 6

TSM Fearitself

TSM Hysteria

C9 Ninja

C9 Spartan

I think that it would be much more likely that FiS and VicX would leave C9 than FiS and Hysteria.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Prototype , i can already tell this isnt like you because your comebacks are awful lol It sounds like something a middle school girl would say. For dropping out of highschool he seems to be doing 100x better than you are..Also he said you were acting like a bitch, but that doesn't mean you are a bitch. I mean everyone here has seen the amount of salt you have after being dropped, but like lethul said, just move on man!

You got me 

• Upvote (+1) 1

D-ride on this forum is unreal. Like all of you wouldn't be salty had you been dealt a similar hand. You have the talent to play for money in a game you love and you get screwed out of it, course you're gonna be sore. There are three sides to every story, both parties and then the truth and the truth is usually a mix of both accounts but hey whatever just mindlessly agree with whoever despite there being no evidence from either side and it's essentially one persons word against the other. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Vic X needs to be on a winning team, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy under-rated for how awesome he plays.

If they all got on with the right attitude and played/practiced I'd LOVE to see 2010 FB for season 2. Probably my favorite team to watch/listen in with during events/lans

The only part of this thats really messed up is how Prototype helped them get their seed, got dropped and now gets nothing while they get to play for essentially free money that he deserves a piece of. Regardless of whos side you're on thats dumb and why all these constant team changes need to die.

Victory X is one of the GOATs

• Upvote (+1) 2

D-ride on this forum is unreal. Like all of you wouldn't be salty had you been dealt a similar hand. You have the talent to play for money in a game you love and you get screwed out of it, cos you're gonna be sore. There are three sides to every story, both parties and then the truth and the truth is usually a mix of both accounts but hey whatever just mindlessly agree with whoever despite there being no evidence from either side and it's essentially one persons word against the other. 

if its one side vs the other and nobody knows whats the truth, then for me, its about the actions that lean me one way or another(not saying anyone has to). One side was handled in private while the other chose to vent and complain on a public forum. Now both have said what they have to say, so really all this should go away. I just thought t2 handled himself better "publicly" and had every right to come and defend himself after he was bashed for three pages and had prototype saying the things he was saying.

• Upvote (+1) 2

if its one side vs the other and nobody knows whats the truth, then for me, its about the actions that lean me one way or another(not saying anyone has to). One side was handled in private while the other chose to vent and complain on a public forum. Now both have said what they have to say, so really all this should go away. I just thought t2 handled himself better "publicly" and had every right to come and defend himself after he was bashed for three pages and had prototype saying the things he was saying.

You realize this all happened because t2 made this public right? Like I didn't say anything for a week at least until he had a stream broadcasting that I was dropped for me allegedly bad mouthing him. If he didn't publicly lie about me that would of been that, and none of this would be out on the internet. He could of said any other thing like "we had different views" or "just wasn't working" or even my playstlye as he said it, but he didn't. He went the scummy approach and honestly I didn't appreciate it. But I just think you post without realizing what exactly led to this all, and you have the roles reversed. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Agreed they both should have their say. It just feels like to me that people are more in support of T2's side simply because his post was a more "entertaining" read, a lot were cracking jokes the past few weeks about him over this and they change their tune the second he posts here. Although this happens with every other pro as well- but yeah. T2 mentions the TSM deal, I think I saw one person try question him for details on that. From the vibe I'm getting from his post, what Ptype said about him turning down the TSM offer simply over his pride in his brand is likely true. Both of them shouldn't have went about it the way they did but I feel it's a little sly that everyone turns on Ptype straight away over a wall of text. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

So..who else is going to be at PAX East?

I'll be there wearing my Final Boss hoodie! Btw, what seed are they?

TSM Fearitself

TSM Hysteria

C9 Ninja

C9 Spartan

I would be very surprised if VicX and FiS split up, they seem to be inseparable. TSM with FiS, Hysteria, VicX, Ola and C9 with Ninja, Goofy, Spartan, Naded/Prototype would both be pretty solid teams. However, I don't want to get too far ahead because C9 and Elevate both have the potential to do good at the S1 Finals and not change rosters at all for S2.

Pretty awesome to see this thread so lively. I remember when it was just me and a couple others posting now and then. The finals and the drama afterwards should be extremely entertaining. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would be very surprised if VicX and FiS split up, they seem to be inseparable. TSM with FiS, Hysteria, VicX, Ola and C9 with Ninja, Goofy, Spartan, Naded/Prototype would both be pretty solid teams. However, I don't want to get too far ahead because C9 and Elevate both have the potential to do good at the S1 Finals and not change rosters at all for S2.

Pretty awesome to see this thread so lively. I remember when it was just me and a couple others posting now and then. The finals and the drama afterwards should be extremely entertaining. 

Goofy and Prototype. Smart thinking.

You realize this all happened because t2 made this public right? Like I didn't say anything for a week at least until he had a stream broadcasting that I was dropped for me allegedly bad mouthing him. If he didn't publicly lie about me that would of been that, and none of this would be out on the internet. He could of said any other thing like "we had different views" or "just wasn't working" or even my playstlye as he said it, but he didn't. He went the scummy approach and honestly I didn't appreciate it. But I just think you post without realizing what exactly led to this all, and you have the roles reversed. 

Do you think you are being victimized? If i recall correctly, most of the users on here were supporting you and bashing T2 when you posted the messages on here and on twitter. I was in Naded's stream when he was saying you were being dumb, but you dont seem to hold anything against him. If you didnt appreciate it, why not just call him up? or text him privately.

All i am saying is i side with T2 because of the way he acted. He said what he was thinking and moved on. You said what you were thinking, posted private group messages and continued to talk shit to this day. I just think you have been the most immature out of you two that's all. What that means to you? i dont know, maybe something since you reply but again its just my reasoning! 

• Upvote (+1) 2