CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They want it more and have put the practice in, they definitely deserve it. Now we just have to see if they can prove it on LAN against the best of the best!

They have barely put in any practice lmao :p

I think they're starting to play a bit now and trying to get scrims against US teams, but at the BoE finals they were the least practised team, TCM and Epsilon had been playing a lot more

We truly want it and we're confident, our week worth of practice will show you! Meanwhile for the past four months...

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What happen to Jimbo?

If you watch the vid you hear him say Epsilon and TCM will both easily beat Vibe

Plus Epsilon came in as favourites and ended up 3rd so yeah, big choke

I have no idea what's going on teamwise Season 2. I don't poke my nose in other people's affairs, I was just leaving my .02 on the TSM deal. 

The only reason I've heard about the TSM debacle is because it was such a big deal and I had multiple people come to me like "Did you hear?" blah blah blah.

It would be a giant deal but thats also what makes it almost impossible to believe. Anybody well equated with league of legends or esports in general knows what a giant boom that would be for a player and his team. A person turning that down would literally have to be insane. 

I mean Twitch does partially own TSM, and Twitch is a MAJOR sponsor of HCS. I don't think people realize how involved Twitch actually is, so I could easily see TSM moving in come Season 2, and from what I've heard they should've already been in S1. Even though Tom says otherwise.

Twitch does not have any ownership stake in TSM.

• Upvote (+1) 9

If you watch the vid you hear him say Epsilon and TCM will both easily beat Vibe

Plus Epsilon came in as favourites and ended up 3rd so yeah, big choke

Oh, I thought he died or something, my bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh, I thought he died or something, my bad.

No but Zyrus was there so we were all a bit worried :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Twitch does not have any ownership stake in TSM.

Wanted to say this, but wasn't sure. 

@@Whitecrow honestly, part of your post seems non biased, the other not so much. You comment on how I'm immature with some shots but let t2 get away with some of the shots he took at me? But it's no biggie, when I make decisions I isually base it off "is it gonna matter in 10 years, and this, well I don't think it is. Anyone who knows me knows this isn't a usual thing from me, I just really think tom went over the line, (when it got broadcasted on stream) now bridges I don't think I'm burning any besides with tom which is completely okay, I don't plan on teaming with him anytime soon but maybe it could screw me potentially with sponsors in the future but other than that not too much. Me and Cory still text were good THERES no hard feelings and me and Naded ended on good terms as well last I checked, but yes agree to live an learn. Thanks for your feedback :^)

• Upvote (+1) 2

As a fan of halo... I cant believe Beyond Entertainment and the admins alike in the halo community have tolerated this mockery of halo and esports.... This community is full of trolls and people who just want the halo esport league to burn...please grow up and keep the peace instead of throwing gas on the fire.

peace

@@Saucey and Beyond. admins etc..

• Downvote (-1) 9

They want it more and have put the practice in, they definitely deserve it. Now we just have to see if they can prove it on LAN against the best of the best!

More than us?

As a fan of halo... I cant believe Beyond Entertainment and the admins alike in the halo community have tolerated this mockery of halo and esports.... This community is full of trolls and people who just want the halo esport league to burn...please grow up and keep the peace instead of throwing gas on the fire.

peace

but I'd like to say thanks to each of you for loving competitive Halo - the players and teams, the drama, the incredible gameplay, the rivalries, the forum bickering - all of it. As many of you can guess, I love this shit.

:bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 5

peace

Beyond is promoting HCS more than 343 ffs.

• Upvote (+1) 6

We have a predictions article going live tomorrow by @@Proto; along with that, @@Saucey will be traveling to PAX to do some coverage. Personally I'll be doing updates from the site at home all weekend. Not sure what else we can do for @@Saber NY.

If I understand Mr Saber correctly you should ban every member that express any form of criticism against Halo. Kind of a hardcore version of Waypoint.

This is the only thing that has made me care about HCS since last year

Highlight of the season real talk

peace

dv3ZVb0.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7