CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why did Devon leave legendary and they pick up nerdy? So disappointed cuz I was pumped for that team

The Sudds greatest accomplishment in over 2 decades of life?

Placing top 8 in a Halo tourney

a457e482cef703f73c148cc14b225db0.png

They top4 now  :kappa:

Why did Devon leave legendary and they pick up nerdy? So disappointed cuz I was pumped for that team

Probably just for that Open Cup.

They top4 now  :kappa:

In all sincerity - I feel bad for them and I worry they will wake up, be 30, still live together and still think being a "Halo Pro" is an appropriate life goal.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHSeKpdBOjE#t=381

For those interested, pretty interesting break-down of the top 8 going into the Season 1 Finals. Ogre 2 is also apparently now a Cali kid  B) its like Lebron when we went to Miami, shits not right haha.

Its cool finally getting a vlog from him. He held nothing back while talking about Str8 and how he expects them to do lol.

Neat how he was pretty straight forward with how he thought teams would do/what he thought of them and wasn't all political. Hope he keeps continuing to do these. 

For those interested, pretty interesting break-down of the top 8 going into the Season 1 Finals. Ogre 2 is also apparently now a Cali kid  B) its like Lebron when we went to Miami, shits not right haha.

Ogre 2 being a "west coast" kid doesn't feel right. It's been a very long time since I've seen Og2 doing a vlog, great to see him back at doing vids ! 

Edit : Dat bluntness when talking about Str8.

Lol the amount of protein shake! 

edit; nvm, when I clicked the link for some reason it brought up some random clg vid had it paused.

Whats sadder is continuously shit talking the sudds on a forum.

I'd rather continuously shit talk studs. Man that Hugh Jackman am I right?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Once we get a gametypes set list I'm going to do a bracket breakdown article myself, predicting matches round by round with explanations on why.

Are the "randoms" the ones who carried him on LAN (Frosty & Nerdy), or Cpt. Anarchy & Sypher? Legit confused by that statement. 

Are the "randoms" the ones who carried him on LAN (Frosty & Nerdy), or Cpt. Anarchy & Sypher? Legit confused by that statement. 

What confuses me is I don't understand who that comment is for.

There's no way Tom is looking at the comments of the video.

Tom never even states the Reality Check team, so commentators who don't have an in-depth knowledge of the pro scene, won't have any idea who 'Suddoth' is and why he's offended.

So it kinda bears the question, who are the Sudds trying to convince of their skill? Everyone else, or themselves?

So it kinda bears the question, who are the Sudds trying to convince of their skill? Everyone else, or themselves?

I think they insulted Noble again.

Idk to be honest

• Downvote (-1) 3

Has Str8 played at all since the last LAN?  Figured they would have used the bonus tourney to get some practice in...but I guess not?

Has Str8 played at all since the last LAN?  Figured they would have used the bonus tourney to get some practice in...but I guess not?

Yes, they have been playing. Still not as much as the other top teams still, but they are playing.

:(

Still sad about the trainwreck the GOAT laid on you the other day in CE ? :lol:

• Upvote (+1) 1

LMAO, I don't feel the need to respond to Sudd 2 anymore, just beating a dead horse at this point.

LMAO, I don't feel the need to respond to Sudd 2 anymore, just beating a dead horse at this point.

footer.png

• Upvote (+1) 4