CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If Snipedown is going to Str8 then why has he been playing with RoyBox so much recently?

We definitely were a solid squad, but when I asked on monday after the tourney if we were going to stay together or not, I only received "I'm not sure" or something similar to that. 

Wasn't going to sit around and hope it stuck together and get screwed over, y'know? 

On topic, Chig and Reliable are literally my top 2 favorite teammates of all times, and friends outside of the game. Excited to finally team with Cloud and see him turn into the beast you all know and love. Super excited to start HCS with this group of guys :)

Bring the team to G4G aha? Btw, got to talk to you prior to the event for advice on settings!

And Im loving the discussion for Snipedown's team. I can't wait for him to finally release it, so I can talk about it!

Tsquared tweeted that he was going to play with the squad tonight, which means that if Snipedown's team is getting announced tomorrow, its probably not Str8. :(

Tsquared tweeted that he was going to play with the squad tonight, which means that if Snipedown's team is getting announced tomorrow, its probably not Str8. :(

That's good, the God Squad is still possible then.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone tl;dr on all the recent moves for me?

Also, who are these guys? I've never heard of them.
Pure - TreyTri, HK Mario, Hunter Jjx, Platinum

Pure has been around since at least Reach, been a perennial 12-20 team. They're good, haven't broken through quite yet. I think Elamite was even on their team once, they're solid players.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Some Reach randoms.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Snipedown is streaming as Team Captain of Evil Geniuses atm

75lcjpM.png

Expected, but really awesome to see confirmation. Nice to see all these orgs coming in. 

Interesting...sounds like the Godsquad IS happening. And EG is a HUGE name so kudos to them for that sponsor.

A little disappointed, started getting my hopes up for Snipedown on Str8 Rippin, but that was always sort of a pipe dream.

All these esports organizations coming to halo is freaking awesome. You are kidding yourself if you don't like it. It means they are taking notice to halo which should be good news to everyone. really pumped about this.

Just reassures that WE FREAKING BACK BABBBYYYY

Reliable is a solid pick up for Denial. Back in the H3 days I saw him as one of the most underated AM players and his snipe is off the chain. Hated life getting matched up against GMM back in Raleigh 2010 for my WBR3 match lol.

Definitely excited about Pure's roster as well. HK has been a great support player since H3.

On another note, bring back my bro ReVamp. Always would come in with a heavy underated roster and shine, always placing Top 32 and Top 24.

Enable you gettin on a team? You won't need to practice to play this game. :ghost:

imagine?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So apparently Lunchbox isn't back, as per Snipedown. Then someone asked him if he's on Str8 Rippin and he said "you'll have to find out tomorrow". So...there could be some wild announcements tomorrow.

So apparently Lunchbox isn't back, as per Snipedown. Then someone asked him if he's on Str8 Rippin and he said "you'll have to find out tomorrow". So...there could be some wild announcements tomorrow.

Lunchbox probably figured it was a lost cause after how badly things have gone.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1