CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think it's more for teams that are planning on competing in either the ESL online tournaments or one of the sanctioned events (Iron Gaming, UGC, etc)  There isn't an overall registration for the entire series, from what I understand. 

Regardless of who it is being hosted by, there needs to be some sort of bracket/registration. I plan on competing in every league possible.

And Denial Reliable was just confirmed by Denial Esports Twitter.

I wasn't expecting that one. So great to see these guys coming back, but I want H3 and H2 players to come back more than Reach players. 

If anyone wants the direct tweet

Should be interesting to see how Reliable fits in that squad. When's the last time he's even competed? Overall seems to be a pretty dangerous team though. 

Regardless of who it is being hosted by, there needs to be some sort of bracket/registration. I plan on competing in every league possible.

It's just on the ESL website. Go under games I think, then tournaments and then HCS preseason cup #1.

Does anyone know the rewards? I plan on competing in it just don't have a clue what you get.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not to be rude, but what Halo is reliable from? I cut out towards the end of H3 and for all of reach so Im assuming sometime during then? 

Not to be rude, but what Halo is reliable from? I cut out towards the end of H3 and for all of reach so Im assuming sometime during then?

Yeah he was on BtH for a bit in 2011 Reach. Placings varied from like 3rd to 12th that year. Cloud was also on BtH for part of that time too so there's bound to be some chemistry.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not hating on str8 sick at all. But just imagine str8 rippin...... t squared, roy, snipedown, pistola. So stacked other then t2 haha but I think t2 will get his mojo back.

But when it comes to knowledge and individual skill that team I feel would be insane.

I am not really sure how to feel about the Denial squad. IMO the HCS invitational VWS has more potential than Denial... Something must not of clicked with the team if they were to break up. *Completely forgetting what place they got* They had a squad of all very solid players. Not sure how I feel about Cloud and Reliable... but we shall see what becomes of this team.

I think some here overestimate how much the real, current top tier pros want to team with Tsquared.

It'd be cool if we could have a full top 16 like we did in the old days.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I don't like the names, but as a fan seeing big companies or small companies sponsoring teams that are able to go to events is great. Always having top competition would be amazing. That was my issue with ALG was always knowing the top three teams who will make it, and the rest just being random's we don't know about.

Snipedown's team will be announced tomorrow. #Intel

Its a good team! Looking forward to seeing what work they can do.

I'm excited about the Denial squad. Alan (Reliable) is a beast, and Chig really didn't like Halo 4, but for those that can remember "Chigging" was a phrase coined for a reason ;) and he is one of the smartest players out there.  Austin and Alan broke out on GMM together in Dallas and play well together. Cloud looks great.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm fairly sure Snipedown is on Str8, otherwise he is completely fucking around with T2.

Snipedown is a tease

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm fairly sure Snipedown is on Str8, otherwise he is completely fucking around with T2.

Why? I mean, how do you know?