CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What the hell is that jackass talking about?

I'm guessing it's due to the "Sudds in Denial" vid. Best montage of the year IMHO.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nah we have the 8th seed still, we will be announcing the team soon.

Glad you came to your senses and killed 2 birds with 1 stone. I expect to see you guys at finals.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Need 2 for the rest of the Online Cups and all events after G4G. Both have plenty of event xp and are capable of placing high. HMU if you wanna run.

GT - Pick6 YYZ

• Downvote (-1) 1

I legitimately believe Reiku has a mental illness so I'm choosing not to make fun of him

I'm with you

After talking to him on twitter I feel like maybe something is wrong with him

I feel bad for saying mean things to him :(

343: "The “Halo Championship Series”, or HCS, was born of 343 Industries’ desire to curate a quality eSports experience – for pro players, enthusiasts, and spectators – by creating a single sanctioning body for Halo."

Before HCS Cup week 4 there was more or less no information at all from 343 about this tournament. The official twitter account "Halo" is dead, Quinn DelHoyos twitter is dead, Bravos twitter is dead, Tashi did make six retweets but didn´t wrote anything of his own (and he only have 1400 followers compared to Halos 500 000). The nonexistent engagement from 343 must set some kind of world record for a new game.

All the problems with the game and the streams is ignored from 343. Where is the desire to curate a quality eSports experience?

Even 343s own official HCS forum is more than dead. Not a single fuck is given.

Only the most tireless and hardened Halo enthusiasts in the world can stand the unbelievable low quality from HCS. And even we are starting to losing our hope for good.

My wishes is that for the next tournament (online or lan) 343 should stream their own employees watching the HCS Twitch stream. I would love to see the faces responsible for this mess when they try to watch eight hours of a HCS tournament (or is it HCS torment).

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is it illegal for MLG to use MCC at tournaments without the permission of 343? I find that kind of hard to believe but they were forced to take down their H2A ladders which is kind of strange.

I'm no law expert so I'm just curious as to how this all boils down. Could 343 take legal action against companies using their games for tournaments without their permission?

I was wondering how did CLG lost to C9, oh well. Legacy tech ftw

All of CLG's teams need to get on Hotshot's VPN thing -- CLG's CSGO team gets DDOS'd like crazy too, they had to reschedule a CEVO match the other day because betters on CSGOLounge keep trying to rig the games with DDOS. 

343: "The “Halo Championship Series”, or HCS, was born of 343 Industries’ desire to curate a quality eSports experience – for pro players, enthusiasts, and spectators – by creating a single sanctioning body for Halo."

Before HCS Cup week 4 there was more or less no information at all from 343 about this tournament. The official twitter account "Halo" is dead, Quinn DelHoyos twitter is dead, Bravos twitter is dead, Tashi did make six retweets but didn´t wrote anything of his own (and he only have 1400 followers compared to Halos 500 000). The nonexistent engagement from 343 must set some kind of world record for a new game.

All the problems with the game and the streams is ignored from 343. Where is the desire to curate a quality eSports experience?

Even 343s own official HCS forum is more than dead. Not a single fuck is given.

Only the most tireless and hardened Halo enthusiasts in the world can stand the unbelievable low quality from HCS. And even we are starting to losing our hope for good.

My wishes is that for the next tournament (online or lan) 343 should stream their own employees watching the HCS Twitch stream. I would love to see the faces responsible for this mess when they try to watch eight hours of a HCS tournament (or is it HCS torment).

I only watch the LAN streams ATM to experience the filth in the chat which i find hilarious (which keeps me entertained in the hours of downtime).

Honestly i haven't played MCC this year at all, they still haven't even ranked the individual playlist still to my knowledge, i know that this year was meant to be the hype year for halo and MCC was just a warm-up for H5 but i really think that everyone just cant be bothered to care anymore, its been like 3 years since iv found halo enjoyable and played a bit of the beta and i wasn't that impressed by it (i just cant stand amour abilities).

Come on 343, i thought when you took the torch from Bungie things would be different but they are probably worse, all i can say is H5 better be fucking awesome or im done.

I'm a F/A with a pass for G4G. Message me on XBL at RP Common or on twitter at CMDietzen if interested in running. Trying to figure stuff out quickly.

All of CLG's teams need to get on Hotshot's VPN thing -- CLG's CSGO team gets DDOS'd like crazy too, they had to reschedule a CEVO match the other day because betters on CSGOLounge keep trying to rig the games with DDOS. 

^_^

We're working on it. This directly affects our (potential) seeding for finals. We were definitely confident we could have won another cup yesterday, and at the very least get into the finals instead of placing 4th. Plus, it would've been nice to at least have a chance to make another 180ish dollars.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Come on 343, i thought when you took the torch from Bungie things would be different but they are probably worse, all i can say is H5 better be fucking awesome or im done.

Oh youre gonna be done alright,,,,, well done. 

steak4.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

^_^

We're working on it. This directly affects our (potential) seeding for finals. We were definitely confident we could have won another cup yesterday, and at the very least get into the finals instead of placing 4th. Plus, it would've been nice to at least have a chance to make another 180ish dollars.

Is the teamhouse still a thing?