CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Denial almost just came back on warlord flag when they were down 4-0. Ended 5-4 cloud 9 though. Cloud 9 won the series 2-1.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Denial almost just came back on warlord flag when they were down 4-0. Ended 5-4 cloud 9 though. Cloud 9 won the series 2-1.

Yep nearly a massive choke. 

Yep nearly a massive choke. 

Denial almost had it at the end too. Had the flag in their base but the last guy on cloud9(didn't see who) went clutch and stopped the flag cap. Very intense series. 

Denial almost had it at the end too. Had the flag in their base but the last guy on cloud9(didn't see who) went clutch and stopped the flag cap. Very intense series. 

Yeah VictoryX. Everyone thought it was over on both teams I think.

Very sad to hear what happened to Pistola. I hope he makes a good recovery.

with that said I don't think its a good idea to ask the community to cover the medical bill. I can go into a lot of reasons however it will get too personal.

only advice I can give is if Pistola does not have insurance is that he should apply to medicaid. it can help lower the cost significantly.

Why can't we just play on classic Halo 2? I really hate seeing the same maps over and over again.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why can't we just play on classic Halo 2? I really hate seeing the same maps over and over again.

because a game with those kind of graphics will not attract new viewers. /offtopic

but then again, nor will a game with only 3 maps...

because a game with those kind of graphics will not attract new viewers. /offtopic

but then again, nor will a game with only 3 maps...

Explain CS1.6 and Starcraft back in the day?

Explain League, DOTA and Smite now?

Even Call of Duty was running off dated graphics for a long time.

The graphics aint the issue.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Explain CS1.6 and Starcraft back in the day?

Explain League, DOTA and Smite now?

Even Call of Duty was running off dated graphics for a long time.

The graphics aint the issue.

I don't follow or haven't followed any of those games. I personally don't think H2C is going to attract a lot of new people, but I could be completely wrong ofcourse. I just want this game to be fixed.

On another topic:

I hope these connection issues between Str8 and EG get resolved ASAP.. The struggle is real.

Holy Shit that game 3 EG vs. Str8 was crazy....

Both Semi Game 3s have been amazing to watch.

So many missed opportunities for EG. Outslayed Str8 by 80 kills. Snipedown carrying that objective so hard.

Str8's strategy for delaying the game worked :)

jk, great series.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded was screaming for the whole second half of that match.. wow, what a game. EG could have easily won had they played a little more objective.

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG got robbed... ggs to Str8 though, nice comeback.

Robbed my butt. They lost it, Nobody to blame but themselves for not running the obj.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Robbed my butt. They lost it, Nobody to blame but themselves for not running the obj.

True, it is their own fault for not capping more flags while outslaying Str8 with like 70/80 kills. Lethul fits in well though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Optic - Scorched Halo series was great. Optic dominated Lockdown KOH. Scorched dominated Shrine slayer. Optic then went up 3-0 on Warlotd CTF only to have Scorched storm back to tie it up 3-3 then Optic caps with time running out.

Freaking amazing...so glad i tuned into Halo tonight randomly. Naded is my favorite player, always tune in to watch his streams.

• Upvote (+1) 3