CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Naded+Legit are a duo I can't resist so fingers crossed

Honestly, I think Naded and Legit are pretty much destined to play on Str8 Rippin. Naded commented on the fact that Tsquared was probably his favorite teammate at some point, and he obviously enjoys playing with Legit. Legit has had his most successful tournaments all while being on Str8 Rippin, and Naded, Legit, and Tsquared seem to compliment each other really well. They're all of the same maturity level, and all seem to have the same frame of mind. I absolutely see Tsquared, Legit and Naded being a trio that comes out of all the team changes. 

Honestly though, the 4th spot is going to be very tricky. IMO, if Str8 wants to compete at the highest levels against what will probably be the next Godsquad (Roybox, Snip3down, Pistola) they need to be able to hang in the slaying department. Not necessarily dominate, but to be able to stay close. Tsquared is an inconsistent slayer, although he certainly has his moments especially when it comes to power weapons and utilizing them to their fullest. Naded is just a beast, he's the one player on that trio that should be able to consistently handle himself in all situations and although Legit has more than the necessary individual skills to hang, he seems to find his comfort zone best when he can be a beast in whatever aspect of the game he's feeling the most. Legit can go off, or he can be the best supporting player in the game, or he can be the smartest and most talented objective focused player around. He needs to have that freedom though to really be at his full potential though. If he's relegated to one aspect of the game, he never seems to really find his groove quite as well.

They really would need a player in the mould of Snip3down, or Pistola or Roy to be a serious contender in my eyes though. Prior to the Godsquad grumblings, I really thought that Tsquared, Roy, Naded and Legit would be the perfect team. They'd have all the slaying power in the world while being selfless and mature enough to handle any situation. Now that those elite slayers are gone though, and all to one team, I'm not sure who they'll get to fit that. Assault is wild card choice that would give them some serious team skill and communication / selflessness, but they'd still be a little lacking in the explosiveness department. All I can think of are Hysteria, FIS and Ninja. Ninja has the necessary talent, but I don't think he'd fit well on the team. I think T2 will have to pull another surprise out of thin air here.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Towey is playing pgl doubles with Lunchbox right now calling themselves Instinct. :walshy:

Roybox, Ola, Snipedown coached by Towey?

Nah honestly, I wish, but I doubt LBX is coming back to compete.

So Roybox and Snipeola?

Weird team, all great players, Lunch is iffy, I mean the guy hasn't competed since what 2012? But off all those players are coming at competion level (Box since we know Roy and Ola and Snipedown are practised)

So Roybox and Snipeola?

Weird team, all great players, Lunch is iffy, I mean the guy hasn't competed since what 2012? But off all those players are coming at competion level (Box since we know Roy and Ola and Snipedown are practised)

Lunch did go to an AGL at the beginning of 2013 for H4 but he'd be fine if he came back. 

Lunch did go to an AGL at the beginning of 2013 for H4 but he'd be fine if he came back.

If that's a real team I hope it does well. Ola is my favourite pro (Active pro Walshy's my fav pro all time), and I want to see him do well.

A lot of people are saying that roybox snipeola is gonna be a team. Idk how well they will do though. do/will they even practice or will it be another optic halo?

A lot of people are saying that roybox snipeola is gonna be a team. Idk how well they will do though. do/will they even practice or will it be another optic halo?

With HCS making competitive halo a legitimate avenue for tournaments again, I think it'll make people grind more. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Box is coming back? Thats news to me.

Towey is playing pgl doubles with Lunchbox right now calling themselves Instinct. :walshy:

Towey was also playing as Instinct with FiS in the 2v2 tournament. He is the Coach of The Agency and they seem to be sticking together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What happened to formal being on bth? Cod commitments?

He was always only going to play at the pre-launch tournament.  He is committed to CoD right now.

One of the greatest plays of all time! 

FUCK TD!

The listen ins for Warriors games were SO BRUTAL.

I still remember Columbus 2010, Str8 vs. Warriors after game 2 when both teams got a technical and T2 was SO MAD.

The listen ins for Warriors games were SO BRUTAL.

I still remember Columbus 2010, Str8 vs. Warriors after game 2 when both teams got a technical and T2 was SO MAD.

What did they get a technical for? And what the hell does a technical do anyways?

Damn roybos ola and snipedown would be so nasty. Was wishing 2gre would join roy snipe and ola but o well. This will be good too. I dont see a lot of teams with the slaying power to keep up with them similar to instinct in reach. Will be interesting to see how the teamwork is though

What did they get a technical for? And what the hell does a technical do anyways?

Players from both sides got technicals for excessive swearing. Three technicals resulted in a player not being allowed to touch their controller for I think a minute meaning that their team would play 3v4.

I know it also used to result in a side losing their hosting privileges for the next game but I'm not sure if that was the case in this instance.

I'm sure they'll practice. Ola said that once MCC released he was gonna go back on the halo grind and be committed. the only problem is that he had no chemistry with everyone else in optic to begin with but I'm sure if him and snipedown would have stayed they would have all practiced together. 

I'm expecting CLG to get top 4 every tournament with a win or two for the simple fact that they all get along and will stick together.

Meanwhile everyone scrambles to make these "god squads".

Would be nice to see ElamiteWarrior come back.

Elamite, T2, Naded, Legit

I don't think Elamite would have what it takes to make that team elite. Maybe in his glory days, but it's been a long time.

T2 and Naded are already putting in a ton of work streaming their scrims for hours everyday. I hope their team gets announced soon.

I know Euee's music, i still jam to MLG pro lol 

Man is it possible to find the original video of the song you guys were referencing before. I know some kid reuploaded it using his friends but it isnt the same.