CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Naded just said that that accident was in fact him punching the ground after they lost at IG. Apparently Pistola had his hand wrapped towards the end of that weekend. 

Smh

Courtesy of Towey's twitter:

B5aV19RCEAEFSx7.jpg

Goes to show what kind of a good guy Ola is. Helped his family all his life now he needs our help. I hope people help out. He's given hours of entertainment for basically free

• Upvote (+1) 2

Best of luck to him. Good write up by towey, and he's right I am completely unaware of his personal situation but regardless I'm still reluctant to donate. Sorry if that sounds selfish, I never wish ill health onto anyone. This is certainly a better pool than trying to get Karma an xbox...

Just noticed my names gold and not blue? cool, kinda like it better but that purps though is legit.

I'm sure they didn't go into it with the impression they're teammates would leave after what, 1 online and IG tourney. I'm a pretty cynical old fart, but even I think going into something thinking that would be the outcome is a bit extreme.

I mean how long is the season, like 3 months? If people can't stay on a team for 3 months that is sad. I get that most of these players are teens and have no idea what commitment is, but come on.

The sad thing is most of the players are in their early 20s to mid 20s.

Props to Pistola for helping out his family with all the money he has earned through the game. GOOD KARMA!

@@CyReN love the RED. THE POWER. SITH.

On a side note, I got an orthopedic surgeon that I'm friends with (sits on the board of our company) and is considered one of the best on the East Coast. Great guy, real smart (Harvard grad), but like mentioned earlier they are not cheap.

• Upvote (+1) 5

He should fly to Europe and have the surgery here. Even with the flight tickets it will be just a few thousand $....No offence but your health care system really, really sucks. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Sundance donated a large chunk of money towards this cause. 

Despite what many feel about MLG and their relationship with Halo, he's always been a solid dude for backing professional players. On a smaller scale, he purchased an Xbox One bundle with game and everything for Ogre 1 so he could play MCC for fun. 

Sundance has tweeted about it he said.

. @RyanTowey @iGotUrPistola huddling up tomorrow with some @mlg peeps to come up with some ways to help. Keep your head up Ola

Sundance has tweeted about it he said.

. @RyanTowey @iGotUrPistola huddling up tomorrow with some @mlg peeps to come up with some ways to help. Keep your head up Ola

Called it before it happened.

Like I said, Sundance is a good dude. Loves e-sports and especially halo players. Props to him, and MLG.

• Upvote (+1) 6

He'll get the money quickly. When you have people like Sundance and let's not forget DaveStu who's been throwing a lot of money towards Halo. I can't see it taking long.

On a side note, I got an orthopedic surgeon that I'm friends with (sits on the board of our company) and is considered one of the best on the East Coast. Great guy, real smart (Harvard grad), but like mentioned earlier they are not cheap.

Never saw this before. Never knew that side of Ola. I loved him before, even more so now.

He'll get the money quickly. When you have people like Sundance and let's not forget DaveStu who's been throwing a lot of money towards Halo. I can't see it taking long.

Does anyone know who this DaveStu guy is and how hes so wealthy?

Props to Pistola for helping out his family with all the money he has earned through the game. GOOD KARMA!

@@CyReN love the RED. THE POWER. SITH.

It'd be a shame if they changed it from red to say something like Puke Green? :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did not know that about Pistola either. Props to dude for that one. Surprised the sponsor isnt going to help out

People can say whatever they want about Sundance and Clap - but they have always kept an eye out for the Halo guys - both players and past staff guys who helped with the events. They might not always show it on Twitter but they are always there for them. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

In Sudd2 defense, Cass and Cole are pure slayers. It would be really hard to get a kill with them on your team, lol. Oh and they were playing Str8 who are easily some of the best talent ever.

Also doesn't help that Str8 had host game 1 and all of them live on the west coast.

• Upvote (+1) 1