CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I know there are two transfer periods and one is right now. But is there only 1 move allowed per transfer period? and what happens if you break the rule? does it just not let you leave a team or make changes or what?

That isn't fully discussed in the manual. I'm assuming you can make any changes until the 21st but after the 21st, you have to make it work with what you have.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I've heard people say that about you... lol. Luckily I'm not traveling till some time in February for events. Want to try putting something together for esl/pgl? Been randomly doing stuff on pgl with boobad and veldex. Could probably but a unlikable online squad together.

1318369988001.jpg

@@Philosopher me u boobad and veldex would run shit. im down #online #PGL 

• Upvote (+1) 1

@ edit* Veldex is in to try something. Boobad got a new job yesterday so he's not sure how much he's going to be working now. But he is playing Halo when he can. I'm sure between the 3 of us we can find another unkillable online player. I have one in mind if Boobad can't play at all.

Noble Reality Check - Needs 1 that wants to move into Gaming House Fully Sponsored and Monthly Salary, 2nd internet coming and new sponsors to announce soon

Finally dropped Sudd 2 aye? Best move you could've made.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Noble Reality Check - Needs 1 that wants to move into Gaming House Fully Sponsored and Monthly Salary, 2nd internet coming and new sponsors to announce soon

Ummm. I would like a shot. if you're down for that. I can literally play 24/7. I do not have to work unless i want to. I'm in Canada though. But moving into a game house in the U.S if things work out would be nothing.

@ Jordan say's he's going to be gaming tomorrow night if you want to try and play some games. Boobad may be around too. he can't commit though because he works on call.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ummm. I would like a shot. if you're down for that. I can literally play 24/7. I do not have to work unless i want to. I'm in Canada though. But moving into a game house in the U.S if things work out would be nothing.

@ Jordan say's he's going to be gaming tomorrow night if you want to try and play some games. Boobad may be around too. he can't commit though because he works on call.

Is BooBad a doctor?  :walshy:  I'll be on.

Is BooBad a doctor?  :walshy:  I'll be on.

lol...

He's does something in the oil field industry. We live WAY up north in a small town that's 100% oil field work. And when it gets cold, the jobs come in hard. Like 30+ days straight of 14-16 hour days is a common thing here during this time of year. He's down to play when he can. But may have to look into other online gods for something more consistent if his job goes nuts.

lol...

He's does something in the oil field industry. We live WAY up north in a small town that's 100% oil field work. And when it gets cold, the jobs come in hard. Like 30+ days straight of 14-16 hour days is a common thing here during this time of year. He's down to play when he can. But may have to look into other online gods for something more consistent if his job goes nuts.

You live in north dakota or something?

You live in north dakota or something?

Northern Alberta Canada. City called Grande Prairie. There's almost no where in the world that's more oil based then where i and boobad live.

Who left?

@@Tubmas Max Randa, not Dillon Randa, was a very good player in the H3 days. He was a top 16 caliber competitor. His decision making and shot is a lot better than the Sudds imo. He could be a great OBJ player while Arkanum, Devon and Cntra just turn loose.

I think I may have been mistaken. I think the teams were contra, Devon, Arkanum and Blaze with randa on that dynasty squad. Some recent tweets have led me to believe this.

I've decided to just move on from competitive Halo. Sudden and random i know, But even with all the opportunities i currently have to compete and travel with good teams. I just have no drive or fire to compete or practice. I'd only be holding people back. I'm not going anywhere community wise, i'll always watch tournaments. But i think my time has come to do something else. It's hard to just walk away from what you've loved for 10 years though...

@ Veldex & boobad are still looking to do something. Sorry bud. I just don't have it anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've decided to just move on from competitive Halo. Sudden and random i know, But even with all the opportunities i currently have to compete and travel with good teams. I just have no drive or fire to compete or practice. I'd only be holding people back. I'm not going anywhere community wise, i'll always watch tournaments. But i think my time has come to do something else. It's hard to just walk away from what you've loved for 10 years though...

@ Veldex & boobad are still looking to do something. Sorry bud. I just don't have it anymore.

this post contrasts ur previous post about h2a being fun in sweaty 4s. 

And I was right.

Should be interesting to see what this team can do. If Contra and devon can get top 8 with the sudds then I think they can go even further now that they're with Blaze and Arkanum. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

this post contrasts ur previous post about h2a being fun in sweaty 4s. 

it is fun. it's a good competitive game. And me knowing that, And having REALLY good team options, a small sponsor and the ability too never have to work and travel anytime i want. yet i still have absolutely zero desire to get on and practice for real competitions. So it's time to step back. Like i said, i'd just be holding people back.

I'll still always jump on here and there and play some 4's or PGL with my buddies. But i just have no fire to try and be "something" anymore. You know what i mean?

Maybe i could coach a pro team... That's an idea i guess.