CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Good to see the  :goat:  posting around, although I'm sure he was always lurking in the shadows, being the sneaky beaver he is.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can somebody explain the team changing rules to me?

Im not entirely sure myself but instead of just changing when ever you feel like it, there is a transfer period where in this period team rosters are allowed to make 1 maybe 2 team changes im not sure

Im not entirely sure myself but instead of just changing when ever you feel like it, there is a transfer period where in this period team rosters are allowed to make 1 maybe 2 team changes im not sure

@@TPizzle8

We are currently in one of the two transfer periods of the season which lasts until the 21st of this month. Currently, teams are able to make changes until that date. Afterwards, there are no team changes, but you may use a sub later in the season if you have one on roster.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know alot of people are calling for Lockout TS to be removed. But....

I kind of liked it. The games were always so close. The listen Ins during that gametype were awesome because it was slower, they really got into detail of how to make the push or how to set up.

All of the other gametypes were so fast paced it was nice to slow down and watch a tactical battle.

I think there could be a little improvement made to help it. I know I saw ACE tweet he wanted an OS top mid. I saw someone else here in the forum tweet to add camo. Maybe the camo goes bottom Blue so then people can sneak out and it will mean we will see teams forced to fight in there to get it,

This might sound crazy, but maybe even a portal bottom blue. Everything could be tested and tried before completely removing it imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Free Agent 

Had a lot of Iron Gaming FFA points
Had like one and a quarter HCS point.
They are all gone. =(

It's okay though, I'm only good online.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Free Agent

They are all gone. =(

If you're only good online you can play with my team for the ESL tournaments but your dropped for LAN events.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Has anyone ever tried to remake citadel from Halo 3? Map had promise.

Also, does anyone know what game T2 casted? Trying to find it but no luck so far.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Has anyone ever tried to remake citadel from Halo 3? Map had promise.

Also, does anyone know what game T2 casted? Trying to find it but no luck so far.

I made a Citadel inspired map in Reach called Ditto -- it turned the little attics into flat space and connected them to what was basically a platform overlooking the bomb arming spots, and turned the top middle platform into a bridge connecting the two sides.

Citadel had a decent layout but some serious design issues that made it not really ideal for any gametype.  And because of how spawning works in H4/H2A, it wouldn't really be that great of a map for 4s.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Free Agent 

They are all gone. =(

I've heard people say that about you... lol. Luckily I'm not traveling till some time in February for events. Want to try putting something together for esl/pgl? Been randomly doing stuff on pgl with boobad and veldex. Could probably put a unlikable online squad together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@TPizzle8

We are currently in one of the two transfer periods of the season which lasts until the 21st of this month. Currently, teams are able to make changes until that date. Afterwards, there are no team changes, but you may use a sub later in the season if you have one on roster.

I know there are two transfer periods and one is right now. But is there only 1 move allowed per transfer period? and what happens if you break the rule? does it just not let you leave a team or make changes or what?