CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I am very surprised that Ogre2 managed to find 3 players to carry him to another event win.  If this keeps up I may have to start thinking he contributes to his team.

Obvious troll is obvious.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

OG2 is god. There doesn't need to be an explanation. 

https://twitter.com/DanRyanOGRE1/status/544636328403423232/photo/1

By the looks of it the myth was in fact true, even their babies are god-like looking. :P Maybe there is something to that Vegan thing afterall if its creating GOAT babies like this lol. I seriously have never seen a cuter baby in my life. Good luck topping your brother in that department Tom I think its GG!

• Upvote (+1) 1

In fear of riding them any harder....I agree with that statement @@Hitman I definitely feel she has a lot more to do with it though, lol. Despite her ridiculous thin features, she is a natural beauty.

In fear of riding them any harder....I agree with that statement @@Hitman I definitely feel she has a lot more to do with it though, lol. Despite her ridiculous thin features, she is a natural beauty.

It would be so hilarious if he turned out to be naturally skilled at FPS games as well.  :goat:  Ogre 4 MLG pro in Halo 8 2020  confirmed  :kappa:

Okay, I am done riding Ogre 1's baby now. -_-

I am very surprised that Ogre2 managed to find 3 players to carry him to another event win.  If this keeps up I may have to start thinking he contributes to his team.

Aside from the obscenely great record 2GRE has just look at that last CLG vs EG series. How can you claim that anyone could get carried against that EG roster with a straight face? Weak links and winning simply aren't compatible at that level of play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wasn't saying 2gre had a bad event, just that I don't think he deserves the MVP over his teammates, who were consistently making great plays throughout the whole event with much more impressive stats on top of that. Hell, it's a testament to his ability to forge great teams again and again. He hasn't been on a non-elite team since the mid-Halo 3 days before FB picked up Pistola.

If the MVP was for the finals alone maybe (I'd still vote Royal 2), but it's for the entire event, and I just think you guys are discrediting the great team he was on so you can spam GOAT GOAT GOAT and pat eachother on the back in the green rep circlejerk.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I wasn't saying 2gre had a bad event, just that I don't think he deserves the MVP over his teammates, who were consistently making great plays throughout the whole event with much more impressive stats on top of that. Hell, it's a testament to his ability to forge great teams again and again. He hasn't been on a non-elite team since the mid-Halo 3 days before FB picked up Pistola.

If the MVP was for the finals alone maybe (I'd still vote Royal 2), but it's for the entire event, and I just think you guys are discrediting the great team he was on so you can spam GOAT GOAT GOAT and pat eachother on the back in the green rep circlejerk.

Why do you think he is so good at forging teams? It's because everybody wants to play with Ogre 2 on their team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

#Betterwith2gre

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why do you think he is so good at forging teams? It's because everybody wants to play with Ogre 2 on their team.

I never disputed that.

Stuff

Dang I didn't know that the rules were that restricting, pretty interesting. I guess Clutch is stuck with Denial even when Chig comes back? 

Dang I didn't know that the rules were that restricting, pretty interesting. I guess Clutch is stuck with Denial even when Chig comes back? 

Teams have until the 21st to make changes according to the rulebook.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also, who has team scrims this week? I'm looking to add any teams looking to play several games.

Also, who has team scrims this week? I'm looking to add any teams looking to play several games.

Mentalityy TLC. We'll be on towards the end of this week once finals are over.

Mentalityy TLC. We'll be on towards the end of this week once finals are over.

I'll add. Who is your team? 

wtvr man, you've been a known ogre2 hater for years now

Just rewatched that Game 5 Warlord Slayer from WBF match. Warlord Slayer should always be game 5, it is so fast paced and fun to watch. Unlike Lockdown Slayer

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ogre 2 had a pretty good event. Was he MVP? No. But he was certainly the most clutch.

Anyway, I can't wait until people realize that you can't carry a player to an event win.

Just rewatched that Game 5 Warlord Slayer from WBF match. Warlord Slayer should always be game 5, it is so fast paced and fun to watch. Unlike Lockdown Slayer

Lockdown Slayer provides more more tense, heart pounding moments. Much better Game 5 IMO

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'll add. Who is your team?

Myself, Squall, Hayze, and Prettyboy Krown. Krown might not be able to go though so we'll be playing with both him and Slippin.

Lockdown Slayer provides more more tense, heart pounding moments. Much better Game 5 IMO

It's not a better gametype at all.

Restarts sucks btw....

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1