CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Outside of the top four teams I really think that these are the best team mates the Sudds have ever had. Hope they don't change anything

Accidental addition, don't read into things. 

And there's a huge difference between both teams attitudes post losing, I watch like every one of these guys streams lol. 

Im a huge Ogre 2 fanboy, but I still think snakebite and royal have always rubbed me the wrong way, grats to him though. Everybody doubted him, especially a lot of you on here.

Oh I assumed so haha. I was gonna have a bit of friendly banter about it but then saw you removed it.

Oh I assumed so haha. I was gonna have a bit of friendly banter about it but then saw you removed it.

yeah lol ogre 2 is like the coolest pro there is, snipedowns awesome too, i think people mistake his mid game trash talk for real hatred. His twitter proves he's such a good sport/good guy. 

Would have much preferred EG to win. They seem like a far more humble team to have represent the first HCS champions that will be in the lime-light.

I almost spit out my soap when I read that..you have to be kidding me.

if the EG squad isn't cocky then they must have lost, which means queue up the game bashing complaints.

Suddoth 2 getting chased...

I assume this is the dude that pulled his D' out chasing Sudd2. Pretty childish and inappropriate with people walking around in the lobby. Have some respect for others, seriously.

• Upvote (+1) 5

To be fair a 'game ender' medal wouldn't be terrible.

"Closer" or something like that. Too many medals already though so I hope they don't do that.

yeah lol ogre 2 is like the coolest pro there is, snipedowns awesome too, i think people mistake his mid game trash talk for real hatred. His twitter proves he's such a good sport/good guy. 

95% (if not more) of trashtalking among pros is not real hatred. Most of them are good friends outside of the game.

If only there was trash talk during chess...

Move that pawn i fucking dare you bro!!!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Suddoth 2 getting chased...

At least he didnt get a swirly like Carsonz did in the Gears of War scene. Back in the MLG days

Don't know if she knows much about halo other than maybe playing some mm with Ninja but at least she's hawt  :gandhi:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How'd I do?

Not sure if I'm interested in doing future events to be honest, but I'm hoping you guys enjoyed my time on the stream.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

How'd I do?

Not sure if I'm interested in doing future events to be honest, but I'm hoping you guys enjoyed my time on the stream.

Good Ish frank. Do something about the music on stream though, my ears :'( Also if you're involved in future try and have a commentator and a former player/coach in a duo (one for play by play, one for analysis) thats the dream team!

Considering the issues with boxes/games etc I thoroughly enjoyed cbus. Congrats to CLG, well deserved.

Aries impressed me so much, Hysteria is a beast, Snip3down rips every face and Ogre 2 wins the event.

Welcome back, Halo :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

How'd I do?

I have a love/hate thing with you. You booted me from a custom game back in the day because I was destroying you. Punk. But Unfrankable was my shit. You should do more events.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1