CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We cant be losing good halo players to cod. Its honestly a waste.having guys on squads like enable and formal make it that much more competitive

I really want Enable to go back to Halo, doesn't feel right seeing flamesword play without him. Having lunchbox potentially back makes me happy. 

Hmm I wouldn't be surprised to see them go after players who can create content or want to create content. We will know soon enough.

Legit can't attend the second event. When I asked what our plans were I didn't receive a solid response. So I decided to make stuff happen for myself, eSports isn't friendly to people who wait.

Brett and T2 have been playing a lot together so I see that road happening if someone leaves Str8.

So you and Chig are going to be Team Classic?

naded said on his stream he was teaming with roy, pistol and snipedown but i think he got dropped cause roy wanted to team with his brother, which is understandable.

Naded already got screwed over out of a top team twice, this makes me sad. :goldenboy:

Pistola Roy Snipedown StrongSide

I don think Lunchbox is gonna come back, but if that team happens holy hell. 

Hmm I wouldn't be surprised to see them go after players who can create content or want to create content. We will know soon enough.

So Naded and Ninja? Idk those two with flame and Ace seem like they wouldn't really mesh well.

So, a Roybox team w/ Ola & Snipedown looks likely... new god squad? 

Expect Str8 Rippin to pick up Naded to replace Roy. 

Legit & Goofy to join Optic?

Who will BTH replace Formal with? 

Who will Mikwen & Chig team with? 

:weback:

Honestly, I'd be shocked if Naded and Legit both don't end up on Str8 Rippin at this point. If they can snag a legitimate slayer as their 4th their going to be in really good shape.

My initial pick for that spot was Roy, then Snip3down, then Pistola. But they're all probably on one team so...APG, Lethul, Formal?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, a Roybox team w/ Ola & Snipedown looks likely... new god squad? 

Expect Str8 Rippin to pick up Naded to replace Roy. 

Legit & Goofy to join Optic?

Who will BTH replace Formal with? 

Who will Mikwen & Chig team with? 

:weback:

It looks like Cloud might be the 4th for BTH

• Upvote (+1) 1

How come there isn't a rule about team changes? I think each pro player should only be allowed one team change per season, similar to a trade deadline in NBA, NFL, etc..I don't get why eSports allows team changes in the middle of a season, it fucks a lot of people over. 

How come there isn't a rule about team changes? I think each pro player should only be allowed one team change per season, similar to a trade deadline in NBA, NFL, etc..I don't get why eSports allows team changes in the middle of a season, it fucks a lot of people over.

Because there aren't technically any halo "pros" currently who are under some sort of contract. Except for maybe CLG since they are with an org they could be under contract possibly.

It looks like Cloud might be the 4th for BTH

Yeah if anyone else is wondering cloud is playing with APG, maniac, and lethul on his stream.

Because "eSports" isn't a league, and there hasn't even been an open tournament yet so it is certainly not the middle of the season. Until organizations start getting behind teams there will be no incentive to keep the same roster. Maybe the HCS will incorporate some rules for that, but because it is composed of multiple different tournament organizers it would be difficult to create a set of uniform rules.

I think part of it is that it's not quite something all of these guys can 100% commit to full time. In pro sports the money is there to make it a full time job. Halo is not there yet (maybe never will). Some of them can make a living out of it but it requires more than just being a pro player on a pro team.

Roybox, Pistola, and Snipedown would definitely be the next godsquad. The chemistry between Roybox+Pistola is already there from the Instinct godsquad reign, and Snipedown has already shown in a more potent Halo his shot and excellent positioning just shine that much more.

Unless Lunchbox makes a comeback I don't see Roy leaving Str8. Their team did extremely well and placed 2nd while looking absolutely dominate at times. Why would he be so quick to jump to another team when clearly the the Str8 Rippin squad had some really good chemistry?

Unless Lunchbox makes a comeback I don't see Roy leaving Str8. Their team did extremely well and placed 2nd while looking absolutely dominate at times. Why would he be so quick to jump to another team when clearly the the Str8 Rippin squad had some really good chemistry?

Because Instinct Master Race  :kappa:  :goat:

I could honestly see formal joining the team, since he's already in the optic house and plays for their cod team, he would just have to manage practicing for two different games as well as attending avents for both teams