CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This isn't a suprise move tho. Starting from pax you could see that there was no chemistry between snipedown ace pistola and eventually flamesword. But that's what usually happens when 4 of the best players are on a team. Amazing player but just bad chemistry.

So this poses the question of who Optic go after? At the moment you probably have to chat to people already on other teams which will cause another HUGE shakeup.

Soooo Shocking....pistola n snipedown leave optic halo..lol

I'm surprised it took this long. Those guys will either form a god squad with two other players or go there separate ways as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Roy, Lunchboc, Snip3down, Pistola?

..Hope Og2 is a good enough rival team so we can have intense Grand Finals instead of predictable wins. I like my games to not obviously know who will win

Between the tweets from Snipedown and now his GF I'd say the rumoured lineup is looking pretty good as not just being a rumour.

If RoyBox Snipedown Ola actually happens.... dear god. I hope Naded replaces Roy on str8 if Roy does leave.

Also who can Optic pick up? Would be cool to see Assault reunite with Flame and Ace. However I don't know how serious Assault is about competing again. Could Optic pick up that to2 of Chig and Mikwen maybe?

If RoyBox Snipedown Ola actually happens.... dear god. I hope Naded replaces Roy on str8 if Roy does leave.

Also who can Optic pick up? Would be cool to see Assault reunite with Flame and Ace. However I don't know how serious Assault is about competing again. Could Optic pick up that to2 of Chig and Mikwen maybe?

Ace and Chig teamed a hell of a lot in the past. So I'd say it's a definitely possibility.

I thought I had heard rumors of Snipedown taking shots at Pistola after the invitational? I guess that's all they were, rumors...

Cloud is getting back into it according to his twitter. Pretty decent option to say the least.

Considering that they mentioned each other in their tweets, looks like they will pair. Sort of surprising after Snipedown's GF tweets...

Cloud is getting back into it according to his twitter. Pretty decent option to say the least.

Yeah he is definitely a very good option. If Optic were to pick up Assault and Cloud, I think they would be pretty good. I saw cloud talking to Assault on twitter about playing too and they teamed a bit in H4 so the chemistry is there.

I was personally hoping that cloud would be picked up by BtH, to take the spot Formal left but idk if that will happen.

So I'm guessing Enable is sticking to COD? That would probably be the best option for Optic Halo if he was willing to come back.

Yeah I'm gonna say he'll stick with COD. Would love to have him back in Halo but it's just really not the best option for him at the moment.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The GOAT needs to pickup the wizard again, imagine it.... jesus.

The CLG sponsorship is probably predicated on him maintaining the same exact line up. Unless he's willing to blow away a perfectly good sponsor and opportunity, I don't see it being remotely possible.

At this point I'm 95% sure its going to be Snip3down, Pistola, Roy, Lunchbox. They probably can't use the Instinct name as its probably owned by MLG, but maybe 5K?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So are most Pro teams going to be competing at the Iron Gaming Columbus event? I'm gonna be honest, I sort of viewed it as an afterthought and once Flamesword mentioned that his team is going to be going to that, I realized that maybe a lot of other teams will as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1