CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Stupid Question inbound....

So is PGL like what gamebattles was for halo? Is it popular?

Haven't used it personally, but by all accounts it's not only a lot like GB it's slightly better (someone correct me if I'm wrong here). Apparently the structure and communication on the site is very organized.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haven't used it personally, but by all accounts it's not only a lot like GB it's slightly better (someone correct me if I'm wrong here). Apparently the structure and communication on the site is very organized.  

hmmm ill have to check it out then.

I've heard nothing but good things about PGL, check them out.

----

Liking the new Denial roster, did they get a 4th for Columbus yet?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Stupid Question inbound....

So is PGL like what gamebattles was for halo? Is it popular?

PGL is 100x better than gamebattles. Everything on the site works and flows much better than gamebattles. It's also in my opinion one of the best ways to find customs by using the chat for the different ladders. I can go in there and just say "looking for customs" and I'll typically get messaged or invited to one within 5-10 minutes. PGL is great.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Liking the new Denial roster, did they get a 4th for Columbus yet?

Just asked him on twitch and he told me that they are using Clutch. 

PGL has a spectacular site. Honestly, if it weren't for the PGL ladders and chat, I would never play Halo MCC.

ESL could also learn a thousand things from them on how to design a functioning site. It's clear and intuitive, and WORKS.

• Upvote (+1) 1

gty is now in need of a 4th the team will still consist of popcorn, colek, and violet. Rold has other obligations to attend to.

if you have an interest in running games plz msg Gty Colek on xbl. 

It feels a little weird for me seeing RyaNoob split from Goofy just before an event. Good move on his part, gonna hope that VwS can pick up a good fourth. Clutch would be sick, but if he's subbing for Chig at Iron Gaming Columbus then I guess the roster lock rules mean that he can't play for VwS afterwards?

It feels a little weird for me seeing RyaNoob split from Goofy just before an event. Good move on his part, gonna hope that VwS can pick up a good fourth. Clutch would be sick, but if he's subbing for Chig at Iron Gaming Columbus then I guess the roster lock rules mean that he can't play for VwS afterwards?

He can, we're making sure nobody gets screwed after Columbus. He'll be open for moves :)

• Upvote (+1) 4

He can, we're making sure nobody gets screwed after Columbus. He'll be open for moves :)

Super happy that y'all aren't trying to be a bunch of shady sheep and are keeping the HCS fun and open when you can. Hope there aren't any bitter feelings between Denial and VwS from this recent team move.

Good luck at Columbus!

The rosters open up from Dec 7 to Dec 21, after Cbus he'll be able to go wherever he can

Yeah so we picked up Reliable obviously

So we have:

Sicker Than Your Average - Blaze, Elitest, Jerawockee, Reliable

Just quoting in case a mod wants to edit the first post and it was missed.

So we have:

Sicker Than Your Average - Blaze, Elitest, Jerawockee, Reliable

Just quoting in case a mod wants to edit the first post and it was missed.

GOT IT

That one is in H4 I saw, no? Looks much better. Cool.

Yeah Schnitzel had a version in Halo 4 but this one is even better.

I would really like to see this in the HCS settings since Warlord and Lockdown aren't real KotH maps.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Warlord TS
Warlord Hill
Warlord Bomb

Sanc TS
Sanc Bomb
LD TS

LD Hill

Thats our lineup locked in for season 1 until CTF is sorted. #hype

I've played with good players in CE and kept up. (people who go to Ogre lans. I know this is arguable, but I don't think the game is complex as everyone thinks and if HCS was H1, give us 2-3 months and we'll be on par with the best CE players.)

In all of my time in gaming, no one knows or understands the intricacies of their game like the players at the top. The forum kids, the casters, the amateurs, all don't understand and can't describe the way everything(almost anything) is at the highest level.

As I said earlier, we can't describe everything because it is indescribable!

pure nonsense

"we can't describe everything because it is indescribable!"

Cool. Can you at least try to explain the depth of halo 3 to 4...give me something outside of "you should push when you have numbers" or "team shoot with another player to secure this area/objective".

Give me something....at least 25% of "secret knowledge" from H3 to H4 compared to what has been shared in h1 videos

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

pure nonsense

"we can't describe everything because it is indescribable!"

Cool. Can you at least try to explain the depth of halo 3 to 4...give me something outside of "you should push when you have numbers" or "team shoot with another player to secure this area/objective".

Give me something....at least 25% of "secret knowledge" from H3 to H4 compared to what has been shared in h1 videos

If we play CE then I doubt HCS would get any viewer numbers.