CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I saw this the other day but I think beyond should do power rankings week to week with the HCS tourney starting up. Take into account weekly scrims and events that take place that week like the weekly ESL cup and if their is a big event that week. It would be something that could keep people up to date without having to watch everything. I really like the way CS does it with their rankings. Especially with how many great teams we have we could do a top 8 every week.

• Upvote (+1) 3

CLG just 7-0d VwS. Either VwS isn't too good or CLG is just godly. The latter is more likely.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

yo any 1 needs a practice  noob  hit me up.         Warlock FFA all day every day ...

no team name yet but

Trigga 

Tire Iron

DoA Bruh Bruh

still running games with 4th's, but we're going to Columbus 100%

if you're a good F/A msg me at Trigga Top 1 to run

How do you download the gametypes when the gamertag isn't online? Is it even possible?

You can add Official HCS and find them on the Campaign Leaderboards and you can access their File Share from there.

You can add Official HCS and find them on the Campaign Leaderboards and you can access their File Share from there.

think you have to be more specific... there are 4 campaings.. and a hell of a lot of missions you have to choose from and then difficulty.. i can´t find this :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

think you have to be more specific... there are 4 campaings.. and a hell of a lot of missions you have to choose from and then difficulty.. i can´t find this :(

I want to say Pillar of Autumn on Normal? I think that's the one Bravo tweeted.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG just 7-0d VwS. Either VwS isn't too good or CLG is just godly. The latter is more likely.

Caught some of that tonight between my 20 minute search times in MCC, CLG's communication and teamwork looks so good already and they haven't even been teaming for long. They are always talking about what they could of done better after games win or lose, and Snakebite seems to be more concerned with that than even Ogre 2 which is great.

Hey i need the Official HCS rules downloaded for a tournament tonight but the account is offline and i cant get on the fileshare?!!

Anyone on here got them on their fileshare so i can download them?!!

So since the American scene is getting all these big signings then Fnatic and Alliance should pick up 2 top or up and coming Euro teams.

Has Curse grabbed a team yet?