CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

or they try to pretend like some dude who hasn't picked up a controller in years can just hop back on and start dominating the new-wave of players.  It is absurd.

There is a player who hasn't played for two years who decided to pick up the controller again  :goat: (This is also about every player who didn't compete in H4, Roybox, Naded, T2, etc...) They're all back in the game like they never left. :weback:

Not that I dont disagree with you on the part I left out.

There is a player who hasn't played for two years who decided to pick up the controller again :goat: (This is also about every player who didn't compete in H4, Roybox, Naded, T2, etc...) They're all back in the game like they never left. :weback:

I ultimately agree but Im going to nitpick and say Naded played H3 online for quite a while before MCC (1 yr+) and Ogre 2 was playing CoD.. both of those will get you warmed up on the sticks

Scorched eSports - Suspector, Winntur, Tragic, Nemassist

EVL Gaming - Thrust, Zoo Wuu, Fearris, Ghetto

Pure - TreyTri, HK Mario, Hunter Jjx, Platinum

End Result - DARKscorpion, Moniz, Krizen, Burton

eXcellence - Bonfire, Shostak, Sano, Thing1

Street Sweeperz - Randa, Vyp3, Manifest, Obi,

Warp - Stillmatic, Saintly, Domey, KnightyKnight

Adventure Time - SpartanTheDogg, Klein, RC, Siege

Reality Check - SUDDOTH1, SUDDOTH2, SK

[PENDING] - Plasmad, Baseball Kid, Deten,

YBS - LastMan, Cizzzats, Squid

Purple Rain - Gandhi, LEGIQN

[PENDING] - Prototype, Aries

Type Z - Hulk, Str8Pimp

eLevate - Munoz, Gabrie

Everyone with bold text. I assume they're pro / am, top 32 players from H3 if they're not from Reach / 4.

Hunter Jjx and Cizzats are both H2 era, and Sano might be too not too sure.

Also Lasty can you put me on F/A as well... I would like to try to make both events in Dec and Jan

There is a player who hasn't played for two years who decided to pick up the controller again  :goat: (This is also about every player who didn't compete in H4, Roybox, Naded, T2, etc...) They're all back in the game like they never left. :weback:

Roy and Naded did compete in some H4. :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hunter Jjx and Cizzats are both H2 era, and Sano might be too not too sure.

Also Lasty can you put me on F/A as well... I would like to try to make both events in Dec and Jan

I only caught the last half of 2006 and all of 2007, but only paid attention to top 16.

Roy and Naded did compete in some H4. :lxthul:

Roy competed in one event(UMG) took second and won MVP which helps prove my point. Did Naded attend an AGL or are you talking about the H4GC or just online? 

I ultimately agree but Im going to nitpick and say Naded played H3 online for quite a while before MCC (1 yr+) and Ogre 2 was playing CoD.. both of those will get you warmed up on the sticks

The last time Final Boss was used is for CoD #prayers 

BRAKEE IS THE DISCOVERER OF NEW TALENT!!!! DISCOVERED GOOFY WHO DISCOVERED ME!

ALL HAIL THE COMBINE GENERATION.  MAY THE DORITO FOREVER CRUNCH IN YOUR FAVOR.

Jokes aside, Brake had a really good run until after the you+Formal roster fell apart in Reach.  I wonder what he's doing these days.  I remember from watching his stream, he always seemed to want to be a vocal leader of a team outside of the game and get them on the same page.

This is the reason I am still with Halo. Halo might not be working in the terms of Matchmaking, but at least the competitive Halo is here! 

Roy competed in one event(UMG) took second and won MVP which helps prove my point. Did Naded attend an AGL or are you talking about the H4GC or just online? 

Naded got second at AGL 8

Yea, there was an AGL event when Naded teamed with Lethul, Ryanoob, and Goofy on Infamous to finally take down Ambush. I think it was AGL 8.

How do you download the gametypes when the gamertag isn't online? Is it even possible?

Yea, there was an AGL event when Naded teamed with Lethul, Ryanoob, and Goofy on Infamous to finally take down Ambush. I think it was AGL 8.

Yeah it was AGL8. Requiem won the tournament but Infamous did beat Ambush in a series and knocked them to losers, probably the best Halo 4 event and the last real AGL event before everything hit the fan.

• Upvote (+1) 4

How do you download the gametypes when the gamertag isn't online? Is it even possible?

Go to the 3rd page in the Iron Gaming discussion, the settings for all gametypes are detailed there.

woah lastman is making forum posts again damn #weback for sure now. its good to see everyone getting pumped about the season i cant wait to see everyone play again

• Upvote (+1) 2

So is The Agency now Cloud 9 The Agency, or just Cloud 9?

I think they should just go with Cloud 9. I don't t think we will see the original team names stick, even if a team like Str8 gets picked up by an org.

they are just cloud9

Yeah it was AGL8. Requiem won the tournament but Infamous did beat Ambush in a series and knocked them to losers, probably the best Halo 4 event and the last real AGL event before everything hit the fan.

Is it worth rewatching? Haven't watched any AGLs.

Is it worth rewatching? Haven't watched any AGLs.

Tbh no. Might of been the best Halo 4 event but it was still Halo 4.

If you really want to just watch the finals. The last game I must say was pretty intense also Lethul had a major choke in it iirc.

as crappy as AGL was at least we got some Halo 4 tournament action. That Ambush squad won a couple of events in a row. Too bad Brad from AGL had no idea what he was doing + Halo 4 being a subpar game.