CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can someone fill me in on who Xtremist is? Is he an up-and-comer or a former h2 pro?

Halo 2 Pro that was formerly on Storm Ventures. Hasn't competed in a long time.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Hope Curse or Faze sponsors them.

they landed some org, idk which. lethul hinted at it on twitter. He also tweeted (and then deleted) talking about "how great BtH luck" was. When asked why he deleted the tweet, he said "it was an order".  I guess we can read into that however we want.  

Hope Cpt Anarchy gets on a team I enjoy watching him play with Gab on stream. Does anyone know what Fvntasy is doing? Is he even considered good enough to compete at this level?

If someone who has the ability to do so could add me to F/A list on the OP that would be really helpful in my search to find a solid squad. Thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hope Cpt Anarchy gets on a team I enjoy watching him play with Gab on stream. Does anyone know what Fvntasy is doing? Is he even considered good enough to compete at this level?

He's probably still playing H3 on the xbox 360..... he was only "good" because people didn't play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If someone who has the ability to do so could add me to F/A list on the OP that would be really helpful in my search to find a solid squad. Thanks.

or like something like the old open bracket section mlg had that isn't hidden on the sub forums less traveled by players.

He's probably still playing H3 on the xbox 360..... he was only "good" because people didn't play.

lol thanks for making me laugh

• Upvote (+1) 1

If your going to say that about T2, you have to look at Ogre 2.

Pistola and Heinz were winning events and should have won the National Championship before teaming with Tom.

Snakebite and Royal were in the top 8 for a full season and then placed 2nd at Providence 2011 before they won their first event at Columbus 2012.

Soooo.....

I forgot what we were even comparing again, lol.

PS. My browsers wont let me quote anyone. Did I get punished again or what?

I never said anything about Ogre 2 being a talent scout though.  I just responded to you saying Tsquared was :p

TRULY ROBBIEB WAS THE TALENT SCOUT BEFORE HIS TIME, DISCOVERER OF SNAKEBITE.  WE MUST SEEK OUT HIS WISDOM AS WE USHER IN A NEW GENERATION.

Brrr that's cold.

If I started a Youtube series to discuss nightly scrim results / team changes etc, would you guys be interested?

Hit me up. Already have a show I have postponed for school and need a solid co-host for if you're interested. We'll talk

BRAKEE IS THE DISCOVERER OF NEW TALENT!!!! DISCOVERED GOOFY WHO DISCOVERED ME!

Also gave Formal the chance on a "known" squad as I remember

Also gave Formal the chance on a "known" squad as I remember

That was my decision, and I regret it

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

At some point I'd like to see a team with Naded, Legit, and RyNoob. Not sure who the 4th should be, maybe like APG or something. Either way, I think this threesome could be pretty boss.

That was my decision, and I regret it

Damn yo, I see someone isn't a fan of the #GreenWall.

lol at SK teaming with the sudds; never saw that coming.

Also, who the heck are these people? I don't know most of those names, I assume they're all from Reach / 4?

lol at SK teaming with the sudds; never saw that coming.

Also, who the heck are these people? I don't know most of those names, I assume they're all from Reach / 4?

What people specifically? Because most of these people are from H2/H3

What people specifically? Because most of these people are from H2/H3

Scorched eSports - Suspector, Winntur, Tragic, Nemassist

EVL Gaming - Thrust, Zoo Wuu, Fearris, Ghetto

Pure - TreyTri, HK Mario, Hunter Jjx, Platinum

End Result - DARKscorpion, Moniz, Krizen, Burton

eXcellence - Bonfire, Shostak, Sano, Thing1

Street Sweeperz - Randa, Vyp3, Manifest, Obi,

Warp - Stillmatic, Saintly, Domey, KnightyKnight

Adventure Time - SpartanTheDogg, Klein, RC, Siege

Reality Check - SUDDOTH1, SUDDOTH2, SK

[PENDING] - Plasmad, Baseball Kid, Deten,

YBS - LastMan, Cizzzats, Squid

Purple Rain - Gandhi, LEGIQN

[PENDING] - Prototype, Aries

Type Z - Hulk, Str8Pimp

eLevate - Munoz, Gabrie

Everyone with bold text. I assume they're pro / am, top 32 players from H3 if they're not from Reach / 4.

I don't get why everyone in the halo community is afraid of having new pro players. Just because they weren't good or didn't go to LANs back when halo was mlg doesn't mean they are awful badkid randoms that don't deserve to be credited. 

The same people that were good at halo 2 in its prime doesn't mean the same people will still be on the top today.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't get why everyone in the halo community is afraid of having new pro players. Just because they weren't good or didn't go to LANs back when halo was mlg doesn't mean they are awful badkid randoms that don't deserve to be credited. 

The same people that were good at halo 2 in its prime doesn't mean the same people will still be on the top today.

Yup.  The most ridiculous is when people penalize players for being too young when H2 was at its peak.  No shit that 'X' player who only became known in Reach wasn't around for H2 when they were 10 years old when the game released.  Then on the flip side you've got the same people who also can't get over the fact that some big-name H2 Pro isn't good anymore, or they try to pretend like some dude who hasn't picked up a controller in years can just hop back on and start dominating the new-wave of players.  It is absurd.

• Upvote (+1) 1