CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So is The Agency now Cloud 9 The Agency, or just Cloud 9?

I think they should just go with Cloud 9. I don't t think we will see the original team names stick, even if a team like Str8 gets picked up by an org.

So is The Agency now Cloud 9 The Agency, or just Cloud 9?

I think they should just go with Cloud 9. I don't t think we will see the original team names stick, even if a team like Str8 gets picked up by an org.

Completely agree. As much nostalgia as the old names bring, the orgs name should be what the teams are called. 

Completely agree. As much nostalgia as the old names bring, the orgs name should be what the teams are called. 

The only team that could retain the old name is maybe Str8 Rippin, and only because of the history it has. Would be like changing the Pittsburgh Steelers to team Heinz. I could see an exception made there, especially if the incoming organisation knows anything about Halo competitive history.

Although to be honest, it's probably more likely that the Str8 Rippin name would fade away. I don't know how I feel about that. I'm more of a Str8 fan than a Tsquared fan.

BtH will be under FaZe, im 90% sure of it. FaZe has a branch in France that just picked up a team for Gfinity, and all of BtH has recently followed Banks.

The only team that could retain the old name is maybe Str8 Rippin, and only because of the history it has. Would be like changing the Pittsburgh Steelers to team Heinz. I could see an exception made there, especially if the incoming organisation knows anything about Halo competitive history.

Although to be honest, it's probably more likely that the Str8 Rippin name would fade away. I don't know how I feel about that. I'm more of a Str8 fan than a Tsquared fan.

I honestly do not know how anyone can be a T2 fan.

Could I possibly be put on the F/A list? Been grinding for hours daily since the game came out and it's been hard finding solid teams to run with. Would be much appreciated <3

• Downvote (-1) 1

They joined the LoL org CLG. They've been doing pretty good in scrims. Won the first preseason tournament last weekend. They scrimmed VWS last night and won 8-1.

Nice thanks for that. Hopefully they start to win those close games they were losing at the invitational.

10r4vPv.png     gXcERTk.png

For anyone that wants it, I'll be putting up a new thread with all the userbars soon. Working on the new ones as well as some other stuff.

They hype is real.

I can't be the only one that doesn't  want a bunch of teams to just have the names of their sponsors.

This is good for competitive Halo, yes we won't have classic names but the growth of the scene will be worth it.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The only Sponsor team I chant is TSM.

I'm curious, what's the big deal with them in particular ? Im still pretty new to all of the organizations.

Was not expecting Cloud9 to hop in just yet. Wonder how the Curse/Agency stuff fell through, because I assumed a few days ago that was locked in. BTH under Curse would still be pretty good. 

This is good for competitive Halo, yes we won't have classic names but the growth of the scene will be worth it.

Also, some orgs allow both... Like C9.Agency or a variation like that.

Anyone think BtH could be picked up by that Alliance org? Isn't it under that GG thing that CLG and EG are a part of?

Anyone think BtH could be picked up by that Alliance org? Isn't it under that GG thing that CLG and EG are a part of?

I think they would be more likely to pick up a big European Halo team. They are based in Sweden and looking through their team list, they seem to only grab people there. 

Why does everybody hate on T2?

because he's a vocal guy, sometimes comes off as an asshole/cocky. I personally like his "passionate" leadership style, its entertaining. plus, he knows how to win

• Upvote (+1) 5

i like him, but people seem to have a weird distaste for him. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I dont hate him at all. He's the reason Str8 Rippin exists. He's actually one of my favorite players honestly. Str8 Rippin as a team means more to me than Tsquared as just a player though.
  • Upvote (+1) 4