CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Whoa whoa whoa..... hold up.....

Bonfire?   as in XiT Bonfire?

no way....

I know right. I want a confirmation damn it!

KoTh on lockdown is one of the most random ganetypes we have IMO.

EG looked pretty questionable last night. They pulled it together some in the last 3 games of their night, but they look pretty dysfunctional right now. They have a lot of work to do.

If xtremist is Str8's 4th they will be really solid.. He was an absolute beast back in halo 2 and for some reason quit competing, talent wise tho he was very very good...

I also found it curious that everyone else on Str8 (ryanoob and str8 sick) was on their radar to add as a 4th except for T2. I wonder why that is.

How is that curious? How hard is it to comprehend that no top player wants to team with T2? The guy hasn't done squat in years and to top it all off is a pain to team with due to his know-it-all attitude. No top player wants to take shit from a guy who is beneath them in skill, who also won't be able to compete once Halo competition gets serious again. No, their random 2nd place finish in a pre-tournament does not mean that he is "back".

Even when they were winning the impression I got was that everyone on Str8 was only "tolerant" towards T2.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Its official Cloud 9 are the new sponsors of The Agency - Renamed Cloud9 Halo. Another big step for the halo scene.

Its on their twitter and has been retweeted by Ninja.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Its official Cloud 9 are the new sponsors of The Agency - Renamed Cloud9 Halo. Another big step for the halo scene.

Its on their twitter and has been retweeted by Ninja.

more great news for competitive halo

Great to see another big organization pick up a Halo team. Cloud 9 is awesome brand. For anyone unfamiliar with Cloud 9 - they are a big name, especially in League of Legends, as their LoL team has been the #1 North American team for most of the past 2 years. They also have the arguably #1 North American Counter Strike team, as well as Mango in Smash Bros. They also have a talented Hearthstone lineup, a great Dota 2 team, and more.  

• Upvote (+1) 7

Awesome that Cloud 9 is also in the scene now. Rumor has it BtH already has an organization lined up and are just waiting on them to make the announcement.

Cloud 9's org is definitely my favorite with LoL and CS. Really happy they decided to pick up a halo team. 

With all that's going on, I really hope that TCM can get some opportunities to compete against the top NA teams. They've really developed of late and it would be nice to see them just have the chance to level up some more by actually getting to play in NA tournaments. I'm going to root against them hard, but would still like to see them.

Now we just need to see who picks up BtH. I feel they are get picked up by medium - large size Call of Duty organization, like Faze..

Now we just need to see who picks up BtH. I feel they are get picked up by medium - large size Call of Duty organization, like Faze..

its going to be curse

OH GOD! WHERE IS IT BOYS!!!! IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!

TSM.png

ROFL,  I can imagine it now....TSM TSM TSM

Curse is what I was thinking too.

its going to be curse

that would be a good org as well. I simply didn't even think about them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They did that winky face thing when asked about the Agency on Reddit (don't remember where I saw it), could mean two things:

1.) Was in talks with Agency, Agency went with C9 instead

2.) Was winking because they ARE getting into Halo, but with BtH or Str8

*shrugs*

damn imagine if we had a great launch *sigh*

or even a game that worked now *starts to drink*

• Upvote (+1) 1

damn imagine if we had a great launch *sigh*

or even a game that worked now *starts to drink*

I think we'll be okay. Proper compensation, more maps, fixed spawns (dev support, etc) and good PR for the game (post-fix) as well as tourney support will make up for it.

It'll be rough going for a bit but in the end I think we'll be okay.

Hows stk been doing havent been able to keep up with scrims?

They joined the LoL org CLG. They've been doing pretty good in scrims. Won the first preseason tournament last weekend. They scrimmed VWS last night and won 8-1.

TSM Str8 Rippin just has nice ring to it.

I dont think their roster has the clout to pull that off. Maybe with a different 4th.