CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is there VoD for these games somewhere?

it will probably be up in past broadcasts for 2gre tomorrow

343 needs to fix the spawns on Lockout and Sanc. Both have dynamic spawns, but there seems to be zero ways of influencing spawns. You can't have dynhamic spawns and allow players to spawn a couple feet away from you when there are other areas on the map vacant. Shit is ********. 

"2gre knows how to pick em Snakebite and Royal 2 going +22 together in that warlord bomb" - Kenny

^^^THIS exactly^^^

That's what I've been supporting on this thread.  Snakebite and Royal 2 are the best duo of slayers in the game.  They can outslay the supposed "God Squad."  That is why EG is not a God Squad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG champs! The tourney ran as smooth as it could with what the MCC is as of now. Good viewership and everything

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fixed

They destroyed both warlocks, only won the lockout KoTH by like 10. CLG is dominant on warlock.

Optic was looking good. We got smacked by them. i didnt expect them to play so well 

Also Ogre 2 today on stream: "They need to remake Midship(for H2A), it can easily support four game-types. Midship is like the most competitively balanced map in the series, it worked in every single Halo game". HAHA take that you Midship haters  :D

There are midship haters o.o?

• Upvote (+1) 1

There isn't a single team I don't like right now. Destin and Tizoxic back fuck yes. BtH still holding it down, favorite League team has a Halo squad with the GOAT on it, Godsquad being deities, Optic bringing in that viewership. Hype is real.

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 3

There isn't a single team I don't like right now. Destin and Tizoxic back fuck yes. BtH still holding it down, favorite League team has a Halo squad with the GOAT on it, Godsquad being deities, Optic bringing in that viewership. Hype is real.

:weback:

I feel the same way! I'm just super happy for all these pros. Finally dev support so they can make some money playing a good game. 

Still cheering for CLG though :) Happy that they won. The 2-0 of EG was pretty big. 

There are midship haters o.o?

I didn't know there was either before I joined these forums  :wacko:

Grats to CLG though, someone with graphic skillz needs to make a CLG sig so I can represent!

• Upvote (+1) 2

yo what orgs are you guys talking to?  

cant say but we have a few in mind just finalizing the contracts 

I feel the same way! I'm just super happy for all these pros. Finally dev support so they can make some money playing a good game. 

Still cheering for CLG though :) Happy that they won. The 2-0 of EG was pretty big. 

The only thing that might make me happier is if VwS becomes VwS.Dynasty lol.

Another interesting thing to note about today, http://twitter.com/OpTicHalo and https://twitter.com/OpTicGaming NO tweets about the Optic Halo team playing or recent team changes.Same thing during the ESL invitational tournaments, NO tweets about the team playing except for a congratulatory message to BTH(NOT their team) naming only "Optic Formal and crew" in the tweet.

Meanwhile http://twitter.com/clgaming the CLG twitter has multiple tweets about the Halo tournament and congrats the new squad for winning. Kind of strange considering Flamesword, the captain of Optic Halo, LIVES in the same house as the rest of the Optic crew. This is going to become an issue soon if things dont change.

anyone that follows the Cod scene knows that whenever a pro player joins a team, they will immediately change their twitter account. Flame as an Original member of Optic still has not changed and Ace for whatever reason has MLG in his twitter. The last time MLG was remotely relevant with Halo was Dallas 2012. There are 2 reasons why I believe that this still has not happened. Firstly, optich3cz doesn't not believe in the team/ have not lived up to hype that Optic Halo is. Secondary, it could strictly be a COD thing which looks bad for the halo scene. For now, I believe Optic halo is just a placeholder of a team Name and until I get a reason why those 2 players have not changed their twitter handles, for me they are not in "Optic". I know that Ace roams the forums so if you do see this, why haven't you change your name to Optic_Ace or are you even allowed to? Anyway, I see Assault getting picked up by Optic Quo. 

^posted this a couple of days ago. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

^posted this a couple of days ago. 

Thoughts/predictions on how this will eventually play out?